proposed cycle layout

Reaction score
whats up guy's..... just kinda curious what would be your thoughts on this layout.

superdrol 10/20/20/20
npp 0/0/0/500/500/500/500/600/600/600/600/600
mast e 0/0/0/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
test e 400 mg per week throughout. or i could get test p but i have the enanthate on hand.

i've never ran npp and most will say no kickstart since its a quick ester but i have some og lgi superdrol in the cabinet and it sounded fun to throw it in there! i know most people say run test to npp at 5:4 but i'm just trying to minimize arotimazation as i tend to get estrogen sides and bloat pretty bad. thats why the mast is in there to try and help plus i just like it! i have exem and anastrozole plus caber and prami on hand. no pct as i am on trt.

should i swap out the enanthate ester and pick up some prop for the test? and i have it dosed like this just because thats how much gear i have on hand. i can always adjust dosages or pick up more. but i figure should be a badass fun 12 week run. i have ran ph's and test only cycles plus cruised with test and mast. never have ran this many compounds together but i dont think it will be a issue, pretty mild stuff with exception of the superdrol.

thanks guy's

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Would I do it different? Probably.
Do I see anything wrong with it? Nope.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd fire it all up on the first day. If you're TRT now, it's not going to matter what the ester is; you'll just peak out at a different time. The bigger concern is when you need to start to drop things off if you're going to hit your PCT but that's not your problem.

Any reason for running the NPP 500 and then bumping it up to 600? Although the NPP is not as long to hit as the decanoate ester, it's going to take some time so be patent. There's a good chance you will not need the Caber.

Reaction score
If it were me, I'd fire it all up on the first day. If you're TRT now, it's not going to matter what the ester is; you'll just peak out at a different time. The bigger concern is when you need to start to drop things off if you're going to hit your PCT but that's not your problem.

Any reason for running the NPP 500 and then bumping it up to 600? Although the NPP is not as long to hit as the decanoate ester, it's going to take some time so be patent. There's a good chance you will not need the Caber.

No reason other than thats how much I have on hand to use evenly. Yeah i guess your right on kicking it all of at once. Then the npp would be kicking in when I'm done with the sdrol.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Snake: start it all on Day 1. No need to titrate up IMO - I'd run the NPP and Mast at 500 Mg and the Test at 400 Mg. I'd also try to extend the cycle beyond just 12 weeks if you can - 14-16 would be better. Have yer stane on hand, and run 12.5 mg eod at the first sign of elevated estro. Get bloods done 4-6 weeks into yer cycle to make sure ye got yer E2 dialed-in.

Your call on the Drol. I don't run orals.

Reaction score
cool, thanks guy's. gonna pick up a few more vials and kick everything off when i start the superdrol. will either run 500 or 600 on the npp throughout. got all supports lined up on hand. will get pre cycles bloods done in a few weeks and get this thing rollin. probably go ahead and go 14 weeks.

New Threads