Critique

Reaction score
I have been out of the gym for about a year now, do to major neck surgery. The doctor gave me the green light to go as hard i want now. First here are my stats and then what I plan to do. Please have your say at my cycle good or bad. Any help would be great.

43 yrs young
5'11 200lbs
12%bf
working out off and on for about 20yrs.
Here is what I am thinking about doing, along with a standard PCT of climid, nova, and HCG.
Week 1-16 Cut Stack 225mgs EOD( 75mgs tren act, 75mgs Test Prop, 75mgs Mast)
Week 1-16 400 EQ week
6ius racetropin ED (split dose 3IUsx2)
Week 1-16 Bromocriptine 5mgs ED
Week 1-16 N2Guard 5 caps ED

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I know you're running a "cut stack", but are you cutting? At those stats I'd be bulking for sure. Looks like you stayed in good shape without gym time.
You didn't mention cycle history. This is certainly not a first run stack. Please advise.
I've never run EQ but understand it needs to be run at high doses for a long time. Maybe higher than 400.

Reaction score
This will be my 5th cycle. Throughout the years I experimented with D-bol, Anadrol, Deca, Sustanon, Test En, Test Cyp and Tren Ace. Haven't touched anything in over 4 years. I have been in physical therapy for the last 4 months and was able to do some light weight training but nothing to serious (Docs orders). I am going to hit it hard for the next 3 or 4 months before I even begin anything and with a good clean diet i plan to put on at least 10lbs. Once I start my cycle I am looking to add another 10-15lbs of lean muscle. Honestly I was giving 15 bottles of cut stack as a gift, so i was going with that. I do have 6 bottles of Test En on hand I could add to the mix at 600mgs a week 1-16. I just don't want to get all bloated. Also, I do have enough EQ that I could bump it up to 600mgs weeks 1 -16. Hope that gives you a better idea of what I have done and plan to do. Sorry I was vague in they last post. Thanks Jin for replying. Feel free to offer any advice good or bad. Come on folks help out the new/old guy get back in the game.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sounds like a solid plan. Hitting hard naturally and putting on some weight before you enhance is especially prudent. I'd leave out the test e and bump the EQ up to 600. Watch your blood pressure as EQ is notorious for jacking that up. Some folks would have to run a little ai at those prop and EQ doses, some might not. Assuming you know your body well enough by now to know.

I don't think running gh for 16 weeks only is ideal. I ran mine for months before I cycled for better synergy. I'd start it now while you train without AAS, it may help further solidify your recovery as it has healing properties.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4 injectables seems a little ridiculous. I don't see the point of the EQ. Especially if the EQ increases your appetite as it does for many. Not great for cutting in that way.