Robolics Labs

jackson1

Reaction score

UG - Is Robolics Labs legit?​

Been with you guys and gals a while and taken a lot of great info to battle and made huge strides. Going to start my 4th cycle in a few months and I'm not really impressed with my source's Tren and have received similar feedback from others. So I was told about Robolics labs. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

thanks.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry dude. No info here, never heard of them.

Reaction score
Did multiple source checks.. Seems to be best domestic source..he responded very very quickly.. Last email he said order placed on saturday.. I emailed him since to ask tracking number.. Two days ago.. No reply..
Should i worry?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Yes. Panic. It’s all over before it began.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Don't just jump on anyone especially without checking in with us.

My experience is most are shady as heck.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did multiple source checks.. Seems to be best domestic source..he responded very very quickly.. Last email he said order placed on saturday.. I emailed him since to ask tracking number.. Two days ago.. No reply..
Should i worry?

Best domestic source? Says who?

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Yes that Brotherhood board is NO Good. They been banning guys for posting they got ripped off by sources on that board. STAY CLEAR Wish I knew you better. There is one domestic that ships freebees without you spending a dime to check their service. I just hate to see you get ripped off by that sovergn, PP and monsta gear. Guys have gotten sick from their bad brews. I never mess with home made. You only have one life.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes that Brotherhood board is NO Good. They been banning guys for posting they got ripped off by sources on that board. STAY CLEAR Wish I knew you better. There is one domestic that ships freebees without you spending a dime to check their service. I just hate to see you get ripped off by that sovergn, PP and monsta gear. Guys have gotten sick from their bad brews. I never mess with home made. You only have one life.

Unless it's pharmaceutical grade it's going to be homemade

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
My post on source only reacted from this thread. Robolics has ripped few friends off.

Staley40

Reaction score
Robolics was hacked and whoever hacked was scamming people. I’ve had great experience with robolics. I was scammed by the hacker and now the real robolics guy changed his email. I was scammed for 220 dollars and contacted the real guy and he replaced no charge and it was gtg

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Robolics was hacked and whoever hacked was scamming people. I’ve had great experience with robolics. I was scammed by the hacker and now the real robolics guy changed his email. I was scammed for 220 dollars and contacted the real guy and he replaced no charge and it was gtg

That's the oldest trick in the game and biggest scam, claiming to be hacked.

Then being selective to who to fake to make good to

Staley40

Reaction score
Not when I’ve made multiple orders and always got good gear

Reaction score
First post... I generally stay away from the forums. Its been almost 20 years since I've been on a BB page.

I used Robolics and while I'm not calling it a scam I now question the authenticity of the test cyp I recieved. The anavar is legit but I'm not feeling anything from the test. I would actually feel more on my TRT dose with Dr prescribed gear at 110/week than I am with robolics at 500/week and 50 anavar/day.

I'm waiting on a test kit right now but I feel like its bunk or under dosed. Does anyone have an recent exp with them, between Mar and now or know who the rep is for them?

Reaction score
First post... I generally stay away from the forums. Its been almost 20 years since I've been on a BB page.

I used Robolics and while I'm not calling it a scam I now question the authenticity of the test cyp I recieved. The anavar is legit but I'm not feeling anything from the test. I would actually feel more on my TRT dose with Dr prescribed gear at 110/week than I am with robolics at 500/week and 50 anavar/day.

I'm waiting on a test kit right now but I feel like its bunk or under dosed. Does anyone have an recent exp with them, between Mar and now or know who the rep is for them?

How long ago did you pin?

JJ

New Threads