Labmax results Pharma Test E250

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
what assumption you are talking about that I had good gains. Did you have science at high school or you missed the part they they talked about colorometric test.

Cops. customs use them to pre screen for drugs and other shit and you come to assumption that they do not have clue that they do.

You didnt read the thread. Obviously. Im sorry I hurt your delicate ego...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The makers of Tostitos recently launched a prototype chip bag with a breathalyzer to tell you if you're too drunk to drive. They soon will release a prototype chip bag that can detect hormone concentrations.....Soon u will get to test your gear and make a mean nacho supreme at the same time....Thank you Tostitos!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just because the word "LAB" is in the name of a company doesnt meant they are a lab testing company. Labmax has a long history of being unreliable, unproven....But keep spending your money on these fly by night type of operations, you are making them very wealthy!!!! They are laughing all the way to the bank....

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Apples and oranges type of an example....

Coke, heroin are in powder form, your anabolics are not....Again your trying to put all rec drug type testing into one basket, that doesnt work....Very different methods used and very proven companies behind the rec powder testing suppliers whereas Labmax is a joke....Show me a single police department using Labmax testing supplies out in the field and I will buy u any exotic sports car....Show me any court in the country that has accepted Labmax as a proven testing method and I will buy u a mansion.....I cant believe we are still talking about Labmax all these years after they entered the marketplace...They are a scam, wake up!

there are purity tests too like cocaine, heroin purity, here is example

http://testkitplus.com/product/cocaine-purity-test-kit

and I believe labmax has purity tests kits too, not only presence which are cheaper

Reaction score
Just because the word "LAB" is in the name of a company doesnt meant they are a lab testing company. Labmax has a long history of being unreliable, unproven....But keep spending your money on these fly by night type of operations, you are making them very wealthy!!!! They are laughing all the way to the bank....

I think that you might have loner history of being uniformed. go to meso and see some HPLC testing done by labmax.

Reaction score
Apples and oranges type of an example....

Coke, heroin are in powder form, your anabolics are not...

I did not know that anavar, winstrol, dbol, anadrol etc are in liquid only thanks for the heads up

Reaction score
I think that you might have loner history of being uniformed. go to meso and see some HPLC testing done by labmax.

I did not know that anavar, winstrol, dbol, anadrol etc are in liquid only thanks for the heads up

Been a member here for over two years, 39 posts.

Now you decide to come on here and stir shit up?

Reaction score
Been a member here for over two years, 39 posts.

Now you decide to come on here and stir shit up?

trying to clear a few things up I would not call stirring a shit, some agree some don't and this is why the discussion is interesting,

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
trying to clear a few things up I would not call stirring a shit, some agree some don't and this is why the discussion is interesting,

Wait, do you work for labmax or another company like it....???

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am far from being uninformed....It appears u will believe anything written on a forum.....Proven science is difficult to dispute whereas unproven testing methods are very easy to disprove....

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Citing meso as a source is a joke.

The example we are looking at here is not oral powders.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Green, I will make this simple, dont believe any test results on a forum. If your taking gear go get your bloods draw throughout the year, that and only that will prove if what your using is effective or not. Some random test result from joe blow doesnt mean anything....Anyone can create a fake test result....

I am not fun of mesa and I am not talking there to anybody

but they have the anabolic testing forum with a lot of results I like to check.

Reaction score
Green, I will make this simple, dont believe any test results on a forum. If your taking gear go get your bloods draw throughout the year, that and only that will prove if what your using is effective or not. Some random test result from joe blow doesnt mean anything....Anyone can create a fake test result....

You do have a point I do not buy a gear because somebody posted some results. I am not really fun of blood test to test gear because you do not know what you inject until you get the results later. I would like to do some research first.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Green, your looking in the wrong places for info....I will take a wild guess and assume your under the age of 27....Your not going to find anything relevant on youtube of all places....You may not be a fan of blood tests but that is the only way to know if what your taking is real....Embrace the blood tests and stop looking on the net for info, it will lead you in the wrong direction....

New Threads