PCT... Do this... No don't do that do this... NO you don't need this just this...

Reaction score
PCT... Do this... No don't do that do this... NO you don't need this just this...

I have done more research on PCT than I can even fathom. My end result.. Basically pissed off. One person says you need HCG the others so no no that's counterproductive. One says just use some Anastrozole while on cycle and for 10 days after and you should be fine. Well, **** me sideways. What about the clomid and the Nolvadex? Oh but clomid can make some people feel like shit....... Oh nolva and Anastrozole are pretty much the same... Well #$%$#$%#$#!!!!!

You see where I am going with this? No matter where you look you get a million different answers saying the other person is wrong.

Right now I have been running about 750 of Test Cyp a week for about 10 weeks. I've got plenty more to go for a while or I could cycle off and cycle back on later because I also have a good bit of sust 250 I haven't tapped into yet. I've been taking half an Anastrozole a day and I have HCG but don't know if I should,shouldn't, need to, or don't need to use it.

I thought I had it pretty well planned out, I was just going to run the Anastrozole for 10 days after my last injection but that's not good enough? Or is it?

I actually don't have nolva or clomid on hand. I could get it but everyone knows it could take a week to get it, it might take them 2 months to get it to me. Hell the one company I ordered some stuff from on Jan 4th got to me already, but the shit I ordered on Dec 10th is still stuck in China waiting to get here. At least that's been my experience dealing with company's. Any suggestions on what I should be doing here? Most places I hear people bitch "do your research" and the more research I have done the more confused I get. And there's a million take aways from everything I read. I know what to do on cycle. It's coming off that scares me. Should I take this HCG the last few weeks? if so how much and when? Should I skip it? And take the Anastrozole for the 10 days after? Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the best pct i ever had went like this..After my last shot of test i waited 2 weeks then started blasting hcg at 500iu eod for 10 days followed by 4 weeks for nolva n clomid..It was a long pct but very effective for me

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
after actually reading what you posted I think your confused on alot of compounds your using..Hcg and adex are two different drugs..Hcg converts to estrogen the adex stops the estrogen..so u need them both..Alot of guys have bad pcts because they get fake ass products

Reaction score
Thanks Bundy that's a new one that I haven't exactly heard. Honestly, from some of the stuff I have heard from HCG I'm about half scared of it. For example: This guy actually scared the hell out of me a little... since I can't post a link yet on youtube check out this in search (hcg dylan gemelli)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bundy that's a new one that I haven't exactly heard. Honestly, from some of the stuff I have heard from HCG I'm about half scared of it. For example: This guy actually scared the hell out of me a little... since I can't post a link yet on youtube check out this in search (hcg dylan gemelli)

i dont trust that weirdo gemelli..If u cant get real human grade shit then u should be nervous about what your taking..

Reaction score
Ok cool at least someone thinks he's a nut... I'm not confusing the compounds I know the adex stops estrogen. And the hCG does basically the opposite. I just got freaked out by some of the stuff this guy was saying about using HCG as part of pct.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

I swear that goober doesn't even lift. Reminds me of a skinny Milton.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok cool at least someone thinks he's a nut... I'm not confusing the compounds I know the adex stops estrogen. And the hCG does basically the opposite. I just got freaked out by some of the stuff this guy was saying about using HCG as part of pct.

hcg is prepping u for pct ,,you never wanna use hcg during the clo nolva time..As far as the ai its good to stay on a low dose during this time..this is how i do it..There are probably 10 different ways people do this shit

Reaction score
hcg is prepping u for pct ,,you never wanna use hcg during the clo nolva time..As far as the ai its good to stay on a low dose during this time..this is how i do it..There are probably 10 different ways people do this shit

So you're saying stay on the ai during the hcg as well or stop taking that and take just during the nolva and clomid time? I am thinking you mean to KEEP taking it the entire time but want to be sure.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
So you're saying stay on the ai during the hcg as well or stop taking that and take just during the nolva and clomid time? I am thinking you mean to KEEP taking it the entire time but want to be sure.

He means stay on the AI while you take the Hcg, it can aromatize pretty heavily in some folks... Clomid and Nolva will work with your Pituitory and your Hypothalamus to signal the release of LH and FSH which you NEED to produce testosterone as well as produce sperm. Hcg works in the same mannor but slightly different. All three drugs work synergystically to "kick start" your HPTA into working normal again. This will give you the best chance you have at recovery. Dig it?

Reaction score
Thanks all of you guys. I have seen so much sarcasm and contradictory bullshit other places I just wasn't sure what the hell to do and the last thing I want to do is screw up my nuts and stuff. Everything that was said here made perfect sense to me for once. I greatly appreciate it

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Gemelli is a fkn clown, I wouldn't listen to anything that comes out of his mouth.

Reaction score
Gemelli is a fkn clown, I wouldn't listen to anything that comes out of his mouth.

The more I hear that the better I feel cause the guy had me think If I screw up a dose a little my nuts are going to fall off. If you actually watch the video he has on HCG you'd swear he was telling you not to inject diesel fuel mixed with cyanide using a needle you found on the sidewalk.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No matter where you look you get a million different answers saying the other person is wrong.

Get used to it...and not just about this stuff.................

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
The more I hear that the better I feel cause the guy had me think If I screw up a dose a little my nuts are going to fall off. If you actually watch the video he has on HCG you'd swear he was telling you not to inject diesel fuel mixed with cyanide using a needle you found on the sidewalk.
Can you link this video. It'll either give me a good laugh or I'll rage out at the stupidity. In which case I'll watch it again before squats next week.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
heres that weirdo..lets have a look

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this idiot makes no sense to me..He says to run it the right way but doesnt say how? He sounds like hes on pills

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Dude ive seen this guy before and thought he was a complete douche and idiot, but this video takes the cake... pretty sure hes drunk on wine for one... His lips, teeth, and tounge are black. He may also very well be on drugs... And im pretty sure he has a giant synthol lump in his delts above his 9-10" arms... Plus he offered pretty much no useful information.

Reaction score
gotta have 25 posts before it lets me post a link. If you type in the search at youtube (hcg dylan gemelli)

New Threads