Need advice from a former fat girl (cut? bulk? confused)

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea Dizzle was a fat chick once, he should be able to help.

y3PWaHz.gif

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also prepared to critique twerking technique.

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Also prepared to critique twerking technique.

I can do left rights...Only in reverse cowgirl...For some reason my right jerks better then the left....Im open to input.....Perhaps widehips can chime in and give me some pointers

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I can do left rights...Only in reverse cowgirl...For some reason my right jerks better than the left....Im open to input.....Perhaps widehips can chime in and give me some pointers

That's all I've got. You're welcome

Reaction score
First off i would like to start by saying youre still very attractive so if thats the problem it shouldn't be but applauds for wanting to get and stay in shape. Now if you want to lose fat and cut there is only 2 ways 1 exercise with alot of cardio and diet. 2 simulate cardio and diet. 1 = to keep weight on keep carbs up look up an oil that has alot of carbs but watch out cause some are really un healthy so watch your hdl and ldl. Then target stair climbers incline treds hip thrust those side leg up things lol for got the name are good for shape. Squats, lunges, press, etc are good for size. If you want to cheat with no drugs invest in a 8 pad tens device hook em up to jabooty 2 times a day 1 while working out 2 while reading a book in bed before seep it increases hgh and blood flow guess when your body makes the most hgh hint its not while youre awake. For brest close arm dips, push ups, and fly's hers a secret brest pumps work over time and can help you retain side shape and collagen when you also realize they now have them with tens devices and the aforementioned sience still applies you can invest in those as well but take a ai while you do. Now intermediate fasting is a good idea with carb loading during the first meal. green tea helps and one a day sups help to curb hunger, then load up on carbs and protine later. When you carefully plan and researh you can create a good routine. 2 simulateing is simple targeted tens placement ,carnadine, sr9009, yoga, Pilates are all good fat burners, and every thing but the carnadine and sr9009 make your body produce higher levels of gh witch will help you heal improve workout burn fat and build sexy buns of steel. I hope this helped feel free to pm me aswell as any one else if you have questions, and fact check my post before you look like a troll.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wtf did I just read? Carb pil and tens units? and side leg thingys? and spelling *breast* wrong? also, resurrecting a thread from almost a year old? Man, or woman, I'm not trying to be a **** and appreciate it if you have some input... but ending your post by telling splmeone to check your post before she looks like a troll is just bizarre...

Reaction score
Yeah i wote i quickly and left some spelling mistakes . Im new to forums and didn't check before i posted sorry about that. But i never said anything about pills. And i have had people giving very bad advice. Lateral leg raises = side leg thingys. There thank you and sorry for any mistakes to this thread.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah i wote i quickly and left some spelling mistakes . Im new to forums and didn't check before i posted sorry about that. But i never said anything about pills. And i have had people giving very bad advice. Lateral leg raises = side leg thingys. There thank you and sorry for any mistakes to this thread.

ok, this post makes more sense. thank you for clarifying. we've had a number of trolls and shills lately

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
wtf did I just read? Carb pil and tens units? and side leg thingys? and spelling *breast* wrong? also, resurrecting a thread from almost a year old? Man, or woman, I'm not trying to be a **** and appreciate it if you have some input... but ending your post by telling splmeone to check your post before she looks like a troll is just bizarre...

Good looking out!

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
First off i would like to start by saying youre still very attractive so if thats the problem it shouldn't be but applauds for wanting to get and stay in shape. Now if you want to lose fat and cut there is only 2 ways 1 exercise with alot of cardio and diet. 2 simulate cardio and diet. 1 = to keep weight on keep carbs up look up an oil that has alot of carbs but watch out cause some are really un healthy so watch your hdl and ldl. Then target stair climbers incline treds hip thrust those side leg up things lol for got the name are good for shape. Squats, lunges, press, etc are good for size. If you want to cheat with no drugs invest in a 8 pad tens device hook em up to jabooty 2 times a day 1 while working out 2 while reading a book in bed before seep it increases hgh and blood flow guess when your body makes the most hgh hint its not while youre awake. For brest close arm dips, push ups, and fly's hers a secret brest pumps work over time and can help you retain side shape and collagen when you also realize they now have them with tens devices and the aforementioned sience still applies you can invest in those as well but take a ai while you do. Now intermediate fasting is a good idea with carb loading during the first meal. green tea helps and one a day sups help to curb hunger, then load up on carbs and protine later. When you carefully plan and researh you can create a good routine. 2 simulateing is simple targeted tens placement ,carnadine, sr9009, yoga, Pilates are all good fat burners, and every thing but the carnadine and sr9009 make your body produce higher levels of gh witch will help you heal improve workout burn fat and build sexy buns of steel. I hope this helped feel free to pm me aswell as any one else if you have questions, and fact check my post before you look like a troll.

Thank you for this! As well as the compliment. I will def look into the 8 pad tens. Please recommend a brand...xoxo

Msbeeficake

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a female perspective on my conundrum...Diet related. I've had an awesome diet for 3 years. For the first 2 years I counted calories and stuck around 1200-1300 cals to lose 110 pounds. Now everything is different. I've upped my calories and cared more about macros for the past year. Continued to lose BF and pack on muscle. I'm wanting to cut until October. But have been at a plateau for roughly 2 months. Weight hasn't budged and BF is still roughly the same. I lift 5 days per week & 2-3 days of 40 min SS.
My macros:
120g C
150g P
41g F
30g of fiber
I've never carb cycled. But do have pizza twice a month..omnomnom My entire diet is clean aside from pizza. My question is, why the long plateau, do my macros need to change or am I being impatient?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, carbs are high at 120 everyday and especially now as you have lost all that weight....I’d need more information about what you eat, how you are training and what weight are you at? You can PM me if you want:)

Awesome job, congrats!!!

Msbeeficake

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yes, carbs are high at 120 everyday and especially now as you have lost all that weight....I’d need more information about what you eat, how you are training and what weight are you at? You can PM me if you want:)

I'm at 21 posts, let me sneak in a couple more to PM you:)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
really should have started your own thread.

New Threads