Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,871 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffy View Post
    For some reason my right jerks better then the left..
    Mine does too but it's hard to control the mouse and jerk with the same hand

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeigler For This Useful Post:

widehips71 (01-28-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,887 Times in 2,403 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    I like me some fat on a girl muff
    A comma would help
    You can't inject wisdom

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

DieYoungStrong (01-26-2017),Msbeeficake (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeigler View Post
    Mine does too but it's hard to control the mouse and jerk with the same hand
    lololololol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffy View Post
    I can do left rights...Only in reverse cowgirl...For some reason my right jerks better than the left....Im open to input.....Perhaps widehips can chime in and give me some pointers
    That's all I've got. You're welcome
    StrengthFirst

Thanks
    First off i would like to start by saying youre still very attractive so if thats the problem it shouldn't be but applauds for wanting to get and stay in shape. Now if you want to lose fat and cut there is only 2 ways 1 exercise with alot of cardio and diet. 2 simulate cardio and diet. 1 = to keep weight on keep carbs up look up an oil that has alot of carbs but watch out cause some are really un healthy so watch your hdl and ldl. Then target stair climbers incline treds hip thrust those side leg up things lol for got the name are good for shape. Squats, lunges, press, etc are good for size. If you want to cheat with no drugs invest in a 8 pad tens device hook em up to jabooty 2 times a day 1 while working out 2 while reading a book in bed before seep it increases hgh and blood flow guess when your body makes the most hgh hint its not while youre awake. For brest close arm dips, push ups, and fly's hers a secret brest pumps work over time and can help you retain side shape and collagen when you also realize they now have them with tens devices and the aforementioned sience still applies you can invest in those as well but take a ai while you do. Now intermediate fasting is a good idea with carb loading during the first meal. green tea helps and one a day sups help to curb hunger, then load up on carbs and protine later. When you carefully plan and researh you can create a good routine. 2 simulateing is simple targeted tens placement ,carnadine, sr9009, yoga, Pilates are all good fat burners, and every thing but the carnadine and sr9009 make your body produce higher levels of gh witch will help you heal improve workout burn fat and build sexy buns of steel. I hope this helped feel free to pm me aswell as any one else if you have questions, and fact check my post before you look like a troll.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,031 Posts
    wtf did I just read? Carb pil and tens units? and side leg thingys? and spelling *breast* wrong? also, resurrecting a thread from almost a year old? Man, or woman, I'm not trying to be a **** and appreciate it if you have some input... but ending your post by telling splmeone to check your post before she looks like a troll is just bizarre...
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Yeah i wote i quickly and left some spelling mistakes . Im new to forums and didn't check before i posted sorry about that. But i never said anything about pills. And i have had people giving very bad advice. Lateral leg raises = side leg thingys. There thank you and sorry for any mistakes to this thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkishebulk View Post
    Yeah i wote i quickly and left some spelling mistakes . Im new to forums and didn't check before i posted sorry about that. But i never said anything about pills. And i have had people giving very bad advice. Lateral leg raises = side leg thingys. There thank you and sorry for any mistakes to this thread.
    ok, this post makes more sense. thank you for clarifying. we've had a number of trolls and shills lately
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    wtf did I just read? Carb pil and tens units? and side leg thingys? and spelling *breast* wrong? also, resurrecting a thread from almost a year old? Man, or woman, I'm not trying to be a **** and appreciate it if you have some input... but ending your post by telling splmeone to check your post before she looks like a troll is just bizarre...
    Good looking out!
    "Muffy do you even lift?" Yea I lift!
    Imma savage!! Thick chicks rock!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkishebulk View Post
    First off i would like to start by saying youre still very attractive so if thats the problem it shouldn't be but applauds for wanting to get and stay in shape. Now if you want to lose fat and cut there is only 2 ways 1 exercise with alot of cardio and diet. 2 simulate cardio and diet. 1 = to keep weight on keep carbs up look up an oil that has alot of carbs but watch out cause some are really un healthy so watch your hdl and ldl. Then target stair climbers incline treds hip thrust those side leg up things lol for got the name are good for shape. Squats, lunges, press, etc are good for size. If you want to cheat with no drugs invest in a 8 pad tens device hook em up to jabooty 2 times a day 1 while working out 2 while reading a book in bed before seep it increases hgh and blood flow guess when your body makes the most hgh hint its not while youre awake. For brest close arm dips, push ups, and fly's hers a secret brest pumps work over time and can help you retain side shape and collagen when you also realize they now have them with tens devices and the aforementioned sience still applies you can invest in those as well but take a ai while you do. Now intermediate fasting is a good idea with carb loading during the first meal. green tea helps and one a day sups help to curb hunger, then load up on carbs and protine later. When you carefully plan and researh you can create a good routine. 2 simulateing is simple targeted tens placement ,carnadine, sr9009, yoga, Pilates are all good fat burners, and every thing but the carnadine and sr9009 make your body produce higher levels of gh witch will help you heal improve workout burn fat and build sexy buns of steel. I hope this helped feel free to pm me aswell as any one else if you have questions, and fact check my post before you look like a troll.
    Thank you for this! As well as the compliment. I will def look into the 8 pad tens. Please recommend a brand...xoxo
    "Muffy do you even lift?" Yea I lift!
    Imma savage!! Thick chicks rock!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,887 Times in 2,403 Posts
    Yeah I wouldn't recommend taking his advice... you do look good doe.

You can't inject wisdom

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (12-11-2017),BRICKS (12-11-2017),Gibsonator (12-13-2017)

Lady Member
    Thanks
    I'm looking for a female perspective on my conundrum...Diet related. I've had an awesome diet for 3 years. For the first 2 years I counted calories and stuck around 1200-1300 cals to lose 110 pounds. Now everything is different. I've upped my calories and cared more about macros for the past year. Continued to lose BF and pack on muscle. I'm wanting to cut until October. But have been at a plateau for roughly 2 months. Weight hasn't budged and BF is still roughly the same. I lift 5 days per week & 2-3 days of 40 min SS.
    My macros:
    120g C
    150g P
    41g F
    30g of fiber
    I've never carb cycled. But do have pizza twice a month..omnomnom My entire diet is clean aside from pizza. My question is, why the long plateau, do my macros need to change or am I being impatient?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Msbeeficake For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (07-05-2018)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast