ED 3 Weeks Into PCT

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
In week 3 of PCT following Nolva 20/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/50/25 following a 6 week cycle of Test Cyp.

Dick won't get hard.

Whole PCT this far I've felt better and better as far as mood, energy, etc. (balls dropped back too) but I have not been horny at ALL. Normally screw and wank 1-2x/day while off and now nothing will get him fired up.

Going to finish PCT and get a full blood panel 8 weeks after (plan on staying off, this was first cycle). I understand only a reading of T/E ratio and levels will help out but wondering if this is fairly common this far into post cycle?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yes it's normal in my opinion. Some guys react different to clomid and nolva and usually bounce back to feeling normal once they finish pct. Finish the pct as planned and I'm sure you'll start feeling better again.

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
1) Waited 2 weeks between last pin and start of both Nolva and clomid, though I started Nolva right after to get my nips some gyno protection (was getting bad)

2) Was my first cycle and I decided it's not something I'm interested in at this time is all. Too many sides to combat (gyno and enlarged prostate mainly)

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I think it's normalish everyone's different but I can get a hard on while on pct even though my sex drive plummets. After my first cycle I didn't feel horny for 3 months and did pct correctly.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
2) Was my first cycle and I decided it's not something I'm interested in at this time is all. Too many sides to combat (gyno and enlarged prostate mainly)

Thumbs down dude you pussed out.

Last edited:

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thumbs down dude you pussed out.

Not really fair to judge a man for admitting his own limitations and deciding something isn't for him because everything isn't for everybody.
Thumbs up because the man was smart enough to run a pct protocol and not ashamed to come ask for help and admit some truths regardless of who may judge him.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
not ashamed to come ask for help and admit some truths regardless of who may judge him.

He has been around long enough to know it is part of the game.

Should have asked for advise on the spill over rather than abandon ship.

Not a big deal just highly illogical.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro, this whole cycle has been a nightmare for you

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was the weekly dose during the cycle?

zuzulo

Reaction score
Did you use HCG? HCG makes a huge ****ing difference. My friend is in his 40ies and he sucessfully recovered from a 1 year blast, i think it was mainly due to our HCG protocol. 8 Weeks before you start HCG for 6 weeks. 500iu EOD, then 2 weeks before you start clomid/nolva you stop your PCT. You can also add non surpressing sarms, will help you alot.

If your balls are still nowhere near original size, i would think about doing HCG... i know its not oprtimal now, but it might help you. And i'd also add some sarms like i said. But make sure they are none surpressing.

New Threads