bulk on cut off cycle???

Reaction score
Hi guys.in no much time i will start my first cycle of test e 12 weeks and i readed that 3j recommends do 500 kcal surplus and add 150 kcal each week.and pn pct add 200 kcal to the last kcal intake.but doing this will not put much bodyfat?isnt better start 500 surplus and add like 150 - 200 when no gain weight each week?

oi63.tinypic.com/25gxzwg.jpg this is my body atm i think i am,around 13% bodyfat.i was,cuting from 17 to 13 now.should i get lower bf better ?

My idea was.get low bodyfat do,lean,cycle bulk.then only do,cycles,for bulk and then i will,be on low bodyfat ever.or,if. Won very low bodyfat.wait months after pct and then cut very slow offcycle with 150 deficit.

What so you guys,think?should i reach low bodyfat for better result when finish the cycle and maintain,the low bodyfat?i make estrict diet from the start of gym 1 year ago and,i,count,all macros and all

and for next cycles i am thinking on only do test masteron cycles

Thanks and greetings

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Reading that hurt my brain.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
eat good clean food. you will gain muscle and stay lean. if you start noticing too much bulkiness and not enough hard look, cut back the carbs. keep your meals at least every 3 hours and get 6 meals a day. if you eat good food you will not gain unwanted weight.

Reaction score
eat good clean food. you will gain muscle and stay lean. if you start noticing too much bulkiness and not enough hard look, cut back the carbs. keep your meals at least every 3 hours and get 6 meals a day. if you eat good food you will not gain unwanted weight.

the diet i will do 300 protein 80 fats and the rest on hc.and for sure each 2 weeks add calories and add more hc 6 meals

but one thing,when i finish the cycle,12 weeks test e 2 weeks between cycle and pct and 4 weeks pct is total of 18 weeks and people said is needed rest from using roids like 4 months depends on the duration of your cycle.people said me dont cut these months until i get the levels to the normal.Then on this 4 months what is better do maintenance calories or do a very slow bulk of 150kcal surplus?and then cut a bit without roids before the next cycle

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there are many different ways and opinions of how to eat and train. my opinion is if you get off your cycle remember you will have stuff in your system for a solid month. whether you are on cycle or off if you keep putting in clean calories and training you will continue to build muscle. not at the same rate as on cycle but gaining none the less. so many people feel when your of you have to "cut" just because you are losing weight or staying idol. if your goals are to get bigger, keep eating and training. just keep the food clean.

It all depends on your personal goals. if your goals are to gain size, keep eating, and eat clean. eat as much as you can 6 times a day. in the beginning here just focus on the basics. eat a ton of good clean food and lift every day. you will gain good, good looking size. you cannot get fat eating good foods and training.

Reaction score
there are many different ways and opinions of how to eat and train. my opinion is if you get off your cycle remember you will have stuff in your system for a solid month. whether you are on cycle or off if you keep putting in clean calories and training you will continue to build muscle. not at the same rate as on cycle but gaining none the less. so many people feel when your of you have to "cut" just because you are losing weight or staying idol. if your goals are to get bigger, keep eating and training. just keep the food clean.

It all depends on your personal goals. if your goals are to gain size, keep eating, and eat clean. eat as much as you can 6 times a day. in the beginning here just focus on the basics. eat a ton of good clean food and lift every day. you will gain good, good looking size. you cannot get fat eating good foods and training.

yeah i never skip the diet,i track all my kcal and i eat oats rice chicken eggs and fish and postworkout protein shaker.my objective now is build muscle but i want get aesthetic body.then if i want to reach this goal,what do you recommend me?by now build muscle i know.but then when i finish this cycle,what do you recommend me?cut a bit without roids and then do a cycle for get aesthetic?or just dont cut without roids? and for do this the best cycle option would be tren test?i know tren is powerfull but i readed a lot of thign that people put when use tren and isnt nice haha...

but the other way could be,build and build muscle,when i do the rest time off cycle do another cycle bulking and cut without roids?i know that doing this way you cant get aesthetic like cutting with tren for example

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah i never skip the diet,i track all my kcal and i eat oats rice chicken eggs and fish and postworkout protein shaker.my objective now is build muscle but i want get aesthetic body.then if i want to reach this goal,what do you recommend me?by now build muscle i know.but then when i finish this cycle,what do you recommend me?cut a bit without roids and then do a cycle for get aesthetic?or just dont cut without roids? and for do this the best cycle option would be tren test?i know tren is powerfull but i readed a lot of thign that people put when use tren and isnt nice haha...

but the other way could be,build and build muscle,when i do the rest time off cycle do another cycle bulking and cut without roids?i know that doing this way you cant get aesthetic like cutting with tren for example

I am saying I'm not a believer in bulk, cut, bulk cut. I believe in eating the same all the time. Eat clean, just eat as much as u can. When you come off, stay focused on your diet and train like always. 6 meals a day. U do that and u will get quality muscle and never have to cut from doing a dirty bulk.

New Threads