Customs Letter on first order!?! Is there a better way?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Totally new to this forum, but hoping to get some help from a Vt or two. I'm in a jam.

I'm 47 years old and looking to do simple HRT; Nothing major. Low dose Test E, probably for the rest of my life. I body built 10 years ago and did a few cycles then, but now I'm just looking for quality of life upgrade.

After doing some research, I places a small order (~$100) with a well known international supplier out of Hong Kong. THe guy was super cool and everything seemed to be going great.

At the same time, I has about a 3rd of a vial of Test prop lying around from back in the day. Probably risky, but I was so excited to get started then I went ahead and started small EOD injections using thing, until my order arrived. And I gotta say, I love it. I feel 100x better and I'm banging my wife till she's weak in the knees every night.

But a month passed and no package. Then a letter from customs (which I torn up.) THe supplier is being super cool and says he's going to re-ship, but I'm a little bit sketched out. Should I have him ship to the same address? Aren't I flagged? Wil getting a post office box make any difference?

There's not a clear answer out there on how serious these Customs letters are. Some guys act like they get them all the time. Some say it's three strikes and your out. Some say the feds will be knocking on my door when I get home tonight. Whats the answer?

Bottom line: Did I just get super unlucky, or is this the way things are with international?

Right now, I'm almost out of the prop and don't have any PCT lined up. I'm f'ing screwed.

BTW: I even went to a "longevity" clinic here in town to research what it would take to do this legally (since I plan to stay on for the next 20 years.) Crazy expensive. $250 a month for 4 shots, plus I have to pay for labs every 3 months, plus some other costs. Ooooph. That's not looking like a great solution.

What are the downsides to ordering domestic? I assume it's more expensive, but will I get my order? In a timely manner? I'm hoping some vets will respond and I can PM you and get on the right track. Ultimately, I'm looking for a long term solution.

THanks!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Assuming the source is good there is no downside to domestic.

International runs the seizure risk. Don't worry about the reship. If it doesn't get thru either you are done buying intl cause your luck is dogshit.

Do you have insurance? If so see your primary care and try for trt that way. But first go to privatemdlabs and find out where your test levels are at.

Reaction score
Do you have insurance? If so see your primary care and try for trt that way.

Forgot to mention that; Yes I tried my primary care too. But it's an HMO (Kaiser Permanente) and he gave me a whole speech about hormones lowering life expectancy. Whateves.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that; Yes I tried my primary care too. But it's an HMO (Kaiser Permanente) and he gave me a whole speech about hormones lowering life expectancy. Whateves.

That's makes zero ****ing sense. We all have hormones. They don't kill us.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I'd agree with PoB. Get a different primary care physician. Assuming your test levels are low (of course you're going to do labs first) the doctor will be inclined to offer some sort of medication to get your hormones back in line. Might be gel, might be a patch. Might do injections but have you come to the office to get them done. TRT is very common these days. Shit they advertise it on tv. Bottom line, if all you're trying to do is TRT, get a different doc, and get your insurance pay for it

Reaction score
A primary care dr or urologist will most likely not prescribe anything. You would have to go to a TRT place. Most just give you test (100-200 mg a week), HCG and an AI. There are some that will also prescribe deca to you with the test. I am not sure how they can write scripts for deca though? Getting deca and test through them will be mucho $$$ - $200 for the test and not sure how much for the deca. You will need blood tests - the initial consult is a few hundred dollars - then the monthly cost and the blood work. My insurance covers my testosterone. The one problem is that if you go for blood work and for whatever reason your test levels come in too high - they will immediately lower the dosage and then you have to wait a month at the new dosage to retest and ask for a higher dose. It is really a scam when you think of it.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Food for thought.
I was surprised to learn that the urologist in my little community was very busy with TRT patients.
After talking to some of his staff however I learned that his protocol, dosages, shot schedule, and acceptable test levels were not a very complete, or progressively minded plan.
Just mentioning this so that you may research what is actually available near you. I was more than shocked to find that my little town had someone in this game. If I were to use him I do believe that my insurance would in fact cover the treatment. Problem is.....his treatment profiles lack in completeness badly.

Reaction score
i use domestic all the time. Transit times are usually 3 to 4 days and there are some good labs out there.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
A primary care dr or urologist will most likely not prescribe anything. You would have to go to a TRT place. Most just give you test (100-200 mg a week), HCG and an AI. There are some that will also prescribe deca to you with the test. I am not sure how they can write scripts for deca though? Getting deca and test through them will be mucho $$$ - $200 for the test and not sure how much for the deca. You will need blood tests - the initial consult is a few hundred dollars - then the monthly cost and the blood work. My insurance covers my testosterone. The one problem is that if you go for blood work and for whatever reason your test levels come in too high - they will immediately lower the dosage and then you have to wait a month at the new dosage to retest and ask for a higher dose. It is really a scam when you think of it.

Naw man. Not true. My primary got me started on trt.

Reaction score
I have been on this site just a short time. I have done what I thought was good research on suppliers. These scammers are getting better all the time! How long does it take for a customs letter to arrive after seizure? I have been scammed by false tracking websites as well. Feel free to insult me for not being more thorough but I have tough skin so no worries there! I use to own my own club and worked in the industry for a while as well. But all my buddies are either done supplying, in jail, or dead! I am looking to go domestic at this point. Could someone throw me a bone? At least direct me in the right direction. Thanks

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I have been on this site just a short time. I have done what I thought was good research on suppliers. These scammers are getting better all the time! How long does it take for a customs letter to arrive after seizure? I have been scammed by false tracking websites as well. Feel free to insult me for not being more thorough but I have tough skin so no worries there! I use to own my own club and worked in the industry for a while as well. But all my buddies are either done supplying, in jail, or dead! I am looking to go domestic at this point. Could someone throw me a bone? At least direct me in the right direction. Thanks
No one is going to throw you a source here. Wrong place to ask this.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only a cock bone will be got here

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Nobody is gonna help with the source and ignore any pm you get because the good ones don't reach out to you.

Listen, buying international isn't that bad. The turn around sucks yeah. The chances of your pack getting snagged are small but much depends on packaging where it comes from and sheer luck. He'll my first pack came from Israel in a bubble wrap manilla envelope. If one of those vials cracked it was game over. Made it just fine though. Too bad it was bunk lol ****ing biogen

Where did you order from? How long has it been?

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I remember stuff coming from the Netherlands. Amps wrapped up like candy lol. Stuff got thru. Ah the good ol days

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Shit, I bought the sachels back in the day. Had to draw that shit out and put in a vial or preload. That was waaaaayyyy back in the day.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
getting burned can be part of this game best thing you can to is minimize it

therealkozmo

Reaction score
If you never used before how can you know whats apart of this game?
Stick to the topic at hand which is quoted above. I just cleaned up 3 or 4 other threads.

Please remember I am not compensated for this work. So I will often do what is easiest to solve the problem. Which is just removing users who pollute every thread.
I am here to enhance my knowledge.

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Naw man. Not true. My primary got me started on trt.
Same here. I had to prove to her that at a minimum weekly injections were necessary, but when she saw my trough levels she agreed to a more modern protocol.

New Threads