Pro-Hormone help needed

Reaction score
I just wish there was an easier way to counting everything lol.

Reaction score

Its only for a while. You get good at it.

Like Tool said. Your diet starts to be a few certain meals for the majority of the day. Everyday. No need to count then. Its always the same.

Increase and decrease as needed.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
The myfitnesspal app is decent. You can keep a general idea. But IMO this stuff just isn't necessary unless you're prepping for a show.
I've been from 260+, down to 203, back to almost 260 (at a vastly different body comp), all while only keeping a very loose estimate on calories.

Reaction score
Yea, you seem to have better way of doing shit than I do lmao. I can barely gain shit man, I've been lifting for 3 years. I've seen the beginner gains, and I'm almost certain I've been eating right. I think I'm just being a puss cause I keep thinking that I'm going to go obese from just eating a lot.

Reaction score
Yea, you seem to have better way of doing shit than I do lmao. I can barely gain shit man, I've been lifting for 3 years. I've seen the beginner gains, and I'm almost certain I've been eating right. I think I'm just being a puss cause I keep thinking that I'm going to go obese from just eating a lot.

Just eat man. Till you feel like your going to explode.

You will see the weight being put on before your obese. That wont happen if your putting in real work in the gym.

When the weights coming on to fast just start dialing it back some. Your making it to hard.

Reaction score
You sir, just changed the way I view things. I shall eat like a pig for the next couple of month, thank you!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You sir, just changed the way I view things. I shall eat like a pig for the next couple of month, thank you!

It's not like you're gonna wake up one morning and POOF you're fat. It takes time lol

Reaction score
You're right haha i think im just over reacting a bit.

Reaction score
I am glad you are not just jumping on AAS and looking to exhaust healthy eating first. By getting your eating down while your natural will insure that if you ever decide to go the AAS route - not suggesting you do - you will be eating optimally to take advantage of the anabolic state you will be in. AAS are not a magic pill - food remains the key factor for optimal gains natural and not.

How old are you? Are you over 40? Why don't you get some labs done for Total Test, free test, estrogen, SHBG, FH, LH, etc. Without knowing where you are currently, you can't really determine the best avenue for yourself. That would be step 1. If you ever decide to explore AAS, spend some time reading the forums and researching the pros/cons before you ever decide to do anything. There are a lot of things you need to consider and factor in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try the lose it app. It keeps track of your cals and shows you what percentage of your diet is protein,carbs, or fat. Plus its free!

Reaction score
Try the lose it app. It keeps track of your cals and shows you what percentage of your diet is protein,carbs, or fat. Plus its free!

Late to the party, bro. I think he's already taken the prohormones and stopped hitting the weights by now.

"
Last Activity 02-03-2017 03:25 AM
"

New Threads