Peptides for Women - Need input

Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to try 1295 DAC and ghrp 2 for fat burning and GH release (she is 45). She is fit but wants to reduce her body fat a little more. She eats clean and trains hard with appropriate rest. I know the ones that real drug compounding pharmacies sell seems real but I didn't know about the product being sold by the peptide companies for $65 for a 5 mg mix. Also, if it is real are there better peptides for women for fat loss and leaning. Is 1295 no DAC better for women?

Any input would be appreciated.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry, never used peptides so I can not help...maybe someone else will know :)

Reaction score
Personally I used ghrp to eat more ! Made me hungry all the time now I'm not exactly sure that will help with weight loss ... And I paid no where near that price for it , it's higher priced due to the DAC added ... There's so much on peptides with people not believing in them and there are people that do ... Now that is one of the one that used to help me meet my 5,000 calories a day to put mass and weight ... I have a vary high metabolism so I have to eat so much to put my weight up. I was vary spectacle when getting the the first time but I said f@*# it and went for it . It's worked for me , do a little more research on what else is out there before jumping on Peptides ! Hope that helped I'm sure you'll get more help here , if not let me know and I would be more than happy to help research to get you exactly what she needs

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've also have herd that ghrp 2 does not improve the hunger , butty with me it did , it seems that Peptides are to back and forth , is there any other way that she willing to try verse injecting peptides ?

Reaction score
She doesn't want to take any AAS - she is good shape, eats clean and works out hard with the right amount of recovery. However at 45, her metabolism is slowing down and its getting harder for her to stay lean. She wants something than can help with fat loss, provide help in a little lean muscle gain - 5 or 7 lbs while dropping some remaining fat she has. I took GHRP 2 / 6 and sermorelin - and it recomped by body completely in 4 months - but then again it was made from a legal compounding pharmacy / required a script and it was not from a research peptide source. I tried ghrp 2/6 and sermorelin from a peptide place after together with IGF-1 lr3 and I didn't see any changes like I did with the compounding pharmacy's product.

Anything else you can recommend? She is 5'7 - weighs 128 - wants to get to 123 and gain a little more lean muscle.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
She doesn't want to take any AAS - she is good shape, eats clean and works out hard with the right amount of recovery. However at 45, her metabolism is slowing down and its getting harder for her to stay lean. She wants something than can help with fat loss, provide help in a little lean muscle gain - 5 or 7 lbs while dropping some remaining fat she has. I took GHRP 2 / 6 and sermorelin - and it recomped by body completely in 4 months - but then again it was made from a legal compounding pharmacy / required a script and it was not from a research peptide source. I tried ghrp 2/6 and sermorelin from a peptide place after together with IGF-1 lr3 and I didn't see any changes like I did with the compounding pharmacy's product.

Anything else you can recommend? She is 5'7 - weighs 128 - wants to get to 123 and gain a little more lean muscle.

So she wants to gain 4-7 pounds of muscle while dropping 4 pounds of fat? Reality check: that isn't going to happen at her age without AAS.

Lilo

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
So she wants to gain 4-7 pounds of muscle while dropping 4 pounds of fat? Reality check: that isn't going to happen at her age without AAS.

Sounds like it especially since she's already in shape.

I've never tried peptides myself as I've seen no use in that.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gh. At least a year. Peps are hit or miss. 6/7 yrs ago cjc yes, but I wouldn't spend money on them now.

Gh isn't going to do much as far as anabolic help but she allow for easy fat loss n much better recovery.

I agree tho, for her goals var or winny, Tbol. 10mg. Gh would just help the cause overall

New Threads