Winny + Sust + Deca... Thoughts

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sup brothers,

Been about 7-8 months off cycle, been feeling great, libido back... cant complain. Jumping on some sust and straight deca for the first time, have done winny before. just a couple questions for some vets in the game. What do you recommend for frequency of sust and deca, and dosing. Npp was awesome, loved it more than tren in all honesty, just wanna avoid the deca dick. Also, I took caber before and it did not control my prolactin, but having my AI dosed right did.. thoughts on that?

So very thankful for having UG as a resource for advice!

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Deca has a super long ester, so once a week would be fine. However, I mix mine with my twice weekly test c pin because it's convenient.
Some people say Sus is best pinned eod because it has prop in it. But there's not that much percentage prop. Pinning twice a week worked just fine for me.

Can't comment on dosing as I've no idea what your previous cycles looked like.

My .02

Last edited:

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Deca you can pin once a week

Sust has to be injected the same frequency as prop so ed or eod. I dont see the point, id just use test e.

I like my test to be 1.5x the deca but people do run them at equal doses. I wouldnt do low test high deca

Why deca and winny? The two compounds are usually used for opposite goals

My go to with deca is aromasin 12.5mg eod and caber 0.5mg Monday and Thursday

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I get less sides when running a high dose deca and pin twice a week opposed to once. Especially acne.

I wouldn't run winny and deca together but that's me.

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I chose winny because i know i bloat on longer esters, and figured i could use winny to help keep a hardened look. And I would be kickstarting the cycle with winny... i just love the shit lol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to feel like a broken record on this.

NOBODY NEEDS CABER WHILE RUNNING DECA OR TREN. Your prolactin will not go up WITHOUT HAVING ELEVATED ESTROGEN LEVELS.

Control e2 and prolactin isn't a thing.

I don't even think most guys know wtf prolactin even does. It does not make your dick limp. It does not cause gyno. It will lead to lactation - your nips will leak.

This is a pretty extreme scenario and e2 would have to be way out of control for this to occur.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I am beginning to feel like a broken record on this.

NOBODY NEEDS CABER WHILE RUNNING DECA OR TREN. Your prolactin will not go up WITHOUT HAVING ELEVATED ESTROGEN LEVELS.

Control e2 and prolactin isn't a thing.

I don't even think most guys know wtf prolactin even does. It does not make your dick limp. It does not cause gyno. It will lead to lactation - your nips will leak.

This is a pretty extreme scenario and e2 would have to be way out of control for this to occur.

ive always had a decent AI, never even knew what this was until i joined this board.

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly POB. Youve told me this long ago and My last run i did control my e2... I just wanted to make it a point. ;)

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca and winny in the same cycle doesn't really make sense IMO.

Deca is a great bulker. You're supposed to get bloated when you're running it. Winny is more of a cutting cycle compound. Running winny to keep you "dry" while running deca defeats the whole point of the Deca.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Deca and winny in the same cycle doesn't really make sense IMO.

Deca is a great bulker.You're supposed to get bloated when you're running it. Winny is more of a cutting cycle compound. Running winny to keep you "dry" while running deca defeats the whole point of the Deca.

Can you expand on this? I was under the impression that if you managed e2 properly you could avoid bloat. And that deca can be used for bulking or cutting.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you expand on this? I was under the impression that if you managed e2 properly you could avoid bloat. And that deca can be used for bulking or cutting.

Anything can be used for bulking or cutting depending on diet. Bodybuilders in the 70s ran dbol and deca to get ready for shows.

I run deca, manage E2, and still look a hell of a lot more bloated then when I'm not running deca. Bloat is just one side of high E2.

That said, deca is a classic bulker. Some compounds just work better for certain things. Sure, you can manipulate ancillaries and diet to accomplish anything with any hormone, but I don't get all exotic. I stick to the basics and it's served me pretty well.

Ex.

Classic Bulker - test, deca, dbol

Cutter - test, tren, mast/var

Reactions: Jin

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anything can be used for bulking or cutting depending on diet. Bodybuilders in the 70s ran dbol and deca to get ready for shows.

I run deca, manage E2, and still look a hell of a lot more bloated then when I'm not running deca. Bloat is just one side of high E2.

That said, deca is a classic bulker. Some compounds just work better for certain things. Sure, you can manipulate ancillaries and diet to accomplish anything with any hormone, but I don't get all exotic. I stick to the basics and it's served me pretty well.

Ex.

Classic Bulker - test, deca, dbol

Cutter - test, tren, mast/var

x2x

Drop winny or drop deca and replace it with a bulker or something to cut/lean you.

As said tes/deca/dbol would be great, the dbol gets things moving asap. Tes/Tren/Mast is just awesome, if you are eating a good amount you could more recomp with it. Or if your diet is on point to drop weight you will, you wont lose any weight on lifts and you should come out one leaner/meaner machine.

I ran all 3 at 300/350 and it was awesome. My body doesnt agree always with tren but if i keep it low its alright. The only way i could see you using winny with tes & deca would be at the end, to finish up and lose some water. But ive watched many buddies go tes e/deca, it takes 2-3.5wks to really get moving being such slow esters. 3wks of dbol right there would be great, then maybe 3-4wks of winny at wk 16/17/18....

Something like that.

GL

New Threads