Winny or Anavar???

Reaction score
Curious to see what your thoughts are. I'm an easy gainer when it comes to size of muscle, but a hard cutter when dealing with fat. I always have been, even when playing college ball.

Basically, curious about which you think would work best towards helping with the hard cutting issue. I hold water easy too.

Winny and a low dose of deca?

Or

Anavar with a Test E Base?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Winny or Anavar???

Winstrol

Basically, curious about which you think would work best towards helping with the hard cutting issue. I hold water easy too.

Testosterone Npp & winstrol.

Reaction score
Better for cutting and maintaining muscle in deficit ...winni. But it fuk she with your joints I don't use it...var is weak unless run super high or pharma grade. Best getting Diet on point hitting the weights, don't over kill cardio...and run tren and Test maybe superdrol ..but that's heavy. ...so maybe diet, light cardio+ Test ..Deca + winni combo makes sense..but need test. All depends on your BF% + diet.

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive ran pretty high doses of anavar in most all of my past cycles.. probably upwards of 1cc/day. I really love it and consider it a great addition to any cycle. Winstrol is more intense, but ive only used it while on Decca because of the join pain it causes...

Id say var if youre just gonna be on some test.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I need to do some more personal research on this but Var does deliver as promised.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Winstrol should only be used for a bodybuilder cutting for a show.
You are going to get back all the fat you loose when you come off.

DIET IS KING

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
always prefered var. one of my favorite orals to run.

Reaction score
I need to do some more personal research on this but Var does deliver as promised.
Thank you Snake! You're always helpful, straight-forward and honest. I appreciate it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
win var clomid only 4 life

Reaction score
Var is a great compound but it's so damn expensive and as for won't I've never ran it I can't help there I've always been worried about the joint issues I've read about. Good luck

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what if you run a low dose of Deca while on winstrol for 6 weeks? Would that help lube the joints?

New Threads