A beginners DNP log.

Reaction score
Sundays weigh in is 207.4. Lost 6.4lb this week with a meh diet, kind of good kind of not. I just don't see how I could ever cut without DNP again.

Thanks for the log brother. Been following since day 1. Jumping on my cycle very soon. This will be my third time.

Mind sharing your starting BF% and your BF% now if you don't mind?

My stats are similar to your starting stats. 215.8 lbs, 5'11 - 6'. Trying to get to sub 13% (currently at 22%.)

DNP works wonders. The number of uneducated people surprises me though. "I would never touch that. That's a poison!" Yes, it's a poison because it makes you lose fat, ie. a metabolic poison. Has it's dangers, but, if used intelligently, it sheds fat like nothing you've seen before.

Reaction score
Thanks for the log brother. Been following since day 1. Jumping on my cycle very soon. This will be my third time.

Mind sharing your starting BF% and your BF% now if you don't mind?

My stats are similar to your starting stats. 215.8 lbs, 5'11 - 6'. Trying to get to sub 13% (currently at 22%.)

DNP works wonders. The number of uneducated people surprises me though. "I would never touch that. That's a poison!" Yes, it's a poison because it makes you lose fat, ie. a metabolic poison. Has it's dangers, but, if used intelligently, it sheds fat like nothing you've seen before.

I have no exact numbers but I'd say my numbers aren't too far from you, I'd guess I started around 25% and am currently high teens. I'm beginning to see my obliques and top abs very well when flexed. I'm getting VERY tired of running DNP though, it's too much at this point. Tired of feeling shitty. I'm doing one last blitz then I'm done, today is day 3 on 750mg and will go 6 more days on 750. Temp has been good but damn am I hot!!!! Basically the goal for this final blitz it to lose 10lbs to bring me down to 195, I'd be happy with that.

If anyone cares, weight this week was 204.8. Feel like I lost more because it feels like bumping up to 750 is making me hold water like mad so we will see soon enough.

Reaction score
My sweet tooth on this stuff is out of control. I'm making it fit into my calories so I'm not too worked up about it but sweets are all i can think about sometimes. I went to the store for coffee creamer and walked out with $40 worth of food from the German pastry aisle.

have you found the heat to increase when you eat that kind of stuff? I've heard some people do and some don't. I'm running much lower dose than you and I'm basically hot all the time as is, but I feel you on the cravings. I have a ton of 80/20 ground beef cooked up and whenever that craving hits I usually just have a bit of that and it tapers off. I also am stocked on exo bars (cricket flour...10g protein, 28g carbs and 14g fat) and I eat one or two of those per day as well.

Reaction score
I have no exact numbers but I'd say my numbers aren't too far from you, I'd guess I started around 25% and am currently high teens. I'm beginning to see my obliques and top abs very well when flexed. I'm getting VERY tired of running DNP though, it's too much at this point. Tired of feeling shitty. I'm doing one last blitz then I'm done, today is day 3 on 750mg and will go 6 more days on 750. Temp has been good but damn am I hot!!!! Basically the goal for this final blitz it to lose 10lbs to bring me down to 195, I'd be happy with that.

If anyone cares, weight this week was 204.8. Feel like I lost more because it feels like bumping up to 750 is making me hold water like mad so we will see soon enough.
From my experience, you see results about 1-2 weeks after stopping the DNP. I hold A LOT of water at 500 mg.

Reaction score
You know I've been thinking about something and want others to chime in.

So I remember reading somewhere that carbs have a 100% rate of conversion to ATP. Now DNP works by making the use of ATP by the mitochondria inneficient correct? So without DNP 100g of carbs would be used as energy or stored as excess. With DNP isn't it safe to say that the 100% conversion no longer holds true?

Think of it like a water balloon with holes. The water is the carb converted ATP and the balloon is the mitochondria. The balloon would continue to fill up but a lot would still be leaking out through the holes. The water leaking out the holes are the carbs that can't be used effeciently, which causes the blast of heat while the water inside the balloon are the few carbs that can be used still.

If this is true that would mean that if one ate 100g of carbs only a small percentage of those would even be able to be used or stored as excess, which means the rest are just "burned off" for lack of a better term which would create a deficit. You're basically eating more food to create a deficit.

It sounds crazy I know but it's just a thought I have and I've noticed my largest weight drops are from very carb heavy days

i with you on that. i look at it as carbs is the gas. The more carbs the hotter the flame and more weight loss.

Reaction score
have you found the heat to increase when you eat that kind of stuff? I've heard some people do and some don't. I'm running much lower dose than you and I'm basically hot all the time as is, but I feel you on the cravings. I have a ton of 80/20 ground beef cooked up and whenever that craving hits I usually just have a bit of that and it tapers off. I also am stocked on exo bars (cricket flour...10g protein, 28g carbs and 14g fat) and I eat one or two of those per day as well.

Yes and no..it's weird sometimes I'll eat a meal expecting to be sweating afterwards and not much happens but then other times I'm sweating bullets before I even finish eating. At this point I just expect it to happen and whether it does or not is a crap shoot. I'm not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do because I'm new to this myself, but as far as cravings go I've noticed things are much better when I indulge. If I don't it will literally preccupy my mind for days, but the weird thing is once I indulge, I can go all out (try not too though) and will bloat for about 24hr but once the bloat is gone I'm still dropping weight. It actually makes 0 sense and I couldn't even begin to try to explain it.

From my experience, you see results about 1-2 weeks after stopping the DNP. I hold A LOT of water at 500 mg.

How much do you usually drop after cycle? I'm hoping to get down to 195-200 at the end of cycle and drop another 5lb or so of water so we'll see I know there's SOME water being held because my urine output in no way correlates to how much water I drink, the question is just how much is being held.

Reaction score
Pulling the plug on the cycle, today I've had this weird tingling in my feet but attributed it to my work boots being too tight. I went to the gym and was squatting and bam, pain in both foot from my toes to my ankles. It feels like somebody is taking needles and poking me over and over again. Am skipping my second dose tonight and will come off completely, hopefully it won't get any worse.

I noticed I had no problems until I had 3 days of very high potassium, idk that might be a contributor. If it goes away on its own then I will take DNP again in the future but no more than 250mg ED. I think I was on too much for way too long. I'll post up results in a week once I drop water weight if there is any. Wish me luck guys.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Pulling the plug on the cycle, today I've had this weird tingling in my feet but attributed it to my work boots being too tight. I went to the gym and was squatting and bam, pain in both foot from my toes to my ankles. It feels like somebody is taking needles and poking me over and over again. Am skipping my second dose tonight and will come off completely, hopefully it won't get any worse.

I noticed I had no problems until I had 3 days of very high potassium, idk that might be a contributor. If it goes away on its own then I will take DNP again in the future but no more than 250mg ED. I think I was on too much for way too long. I'll post up results in a week once I drop water weight if there is any. Wish me luck guys.

Hey Alexionfire,

Welcome to UG brother. I just joined and like you came over from Meso. From what I've seen prior to actually registering to this site is there are little to no reps pushing their shit to newbs and the members are actually active. Anyways, been reading your thread and it sounds like you either were on too much DNP or it was mixed with some bad shit. If it was a bad cycle could you let the newbs (like myself) know what lab or store it was from so we know to stay away. If it wasn't bad then disregard that last part.

Reaction score
Hey Alexionfire,

Welcome to UG brother. I just joined and like you came over from Meso. From what I've seen prior to actually registering to this site is there are little to no reps pushing their shit to newbs and the members are actually active. Anyways, been reading your thread and it sounds like you either were on too much DNP or it was mixed with some bad shit. If it was a bad cycle could you let the newbs (like myself) know what lab or store it was from so we know to stay away. If it wasn't bad then disregard that last part.

I don't think it was bad tbh I think I just pushed the limits with 750mg, maybe had a few overdosed caps and my body was not liking it. I really don't want to trash anybody's rep because I do believe his product was good and that this was due to user error. I do want to caution anybody reading to just stick with a low dose, no need to go above 250mg ED and I realize that now.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
I don't think it was bad tbh I think I just pushed the limits with 750mg, maybe had a few overdosed caps and my body was not liking it. I really don't want to trash anybody's rep because I do believe his product was good and that this was due to user error. I do want to caution anybody reading to just stick with a low dose, no need to go above 250mg ED and I realize that now.

Good post brother. I think everyone appreciates the feedback. I know I do! It always sucks to learn from mistakes but this will def be engraved in my head forever. "no need to go above 250mg ED." Def won't make that mistake. Thanks for the post dude!

Reaction score
My sweet tooth on this stuff is out of control. I'm making it fit into my calories so I'm not too worked up about it but sweets are all i can think about sometimes. I went to the store for coffee creamer and walked out with $40 worth of food from the German pastry aisle.

What you doing in the german pastry aisle my dud3
. U in germany?

New Threads