Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 34
  1. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for posting! I want to try this myself

  2. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you tried T3/Clen? How do they compare?

  3. #15
    Member AlexiOnFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 850gator View Post
    Have you tried T3/Clen? How do they compare?
    Sorry can't help you there man I've only used EC stack and as far as that goes DNP blows it out of the water.

    Just got back from the gym, killed it today. I can usually 20-30 min in before I start to crash so I make sure to get my main compound lifts in first (squat, deadlift and bench). Besides that it was a good day, the sweating today was worse than usual though.

  4. #16
    Member AlexiOnFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 850gator View Post
    Thanks for posting! I want to try this myself
    Just do your research and do remember at the end of the day this is still a poison. I may be losing a good amount of weight and the sides are bearable but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm systematically poisoning myself

  5. #17
    Member AlexiOnFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You know I've been thinking about something and want others to chime in.

    So I remember reading somewhere that carbs have a 100% rate of conversion to ATP. Now DNP works by making the use of ATP by the mitochondria inneficient correct? So without DNP 100g of carbs would be used as energy or stored as excess. With DNP isn't it safe to say that the 100% conversion no longer holds true?

    Think of it like a water balloon with holes. The water is the carb converted ATP and the balloon is the mitochondria. The balloon would continue to fill up but a lot would still be leaking out through the holes. The water leaking out the holes are the carbs that can't be used effeciently, which causes the blast of heat while the water inside the balloon are the few carbs that can be used still.

    If this is true that would mean that if one ate 100g of carbs only a small percentage of those would even be able to be used or stored as excess, which means the rest are just "burned off" for lack of a better term which would create a deficit. You're basically eating more food to create a deficit.

    It sounds crazy I know but it's just a thought I have and I've noticed my largest weight drops are from very carb heavy days

  6. #18
    Member AlexiOnFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Have been having troubles with diet the past few days. I think it's because I'm combining a low cal diet with DNP. Eating like a female while on 500mg DNP is probably making me crash. I'm going to up my calories to 2200 daily which would be about 250-300 under my maintenance if I was sedentary, plot my weight each day for the next 7 days and find the average. If I like what I see if I don't then I will adjust. I got some more caps so if I spend 7 500mg days fine tuning my cals I'll have enough remaining to run 16 more days at 500mg. My goal is to at least hit 200 at the end of this, 195 being ideal.

  7. #19
    Member AlexiOnFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Have decided to drop my dose down to 250mg from 500mg. It's not that the sides are unbearable but more that the cravings I get are tearing me to shreds. It has to be the DNP because I was cutting before this - no problems. On my 10 day 250mg - No problem. Bump it up to 500mg ED and it's unreal, if I don't give in to the cravings it will be literally the only thing I think about, even carrying into the next morning. At such a lower dose I'm going to continue lifting and cardio but results still won't be as dramatic, I'll still post up once a week with an update if anybody cares.

  8. #20
    Member AlexiOnFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sundays weigh in is 207.4. Lost 6.4lb this week with a meh diet, kind of good kind of not. I just don't see how I could ever cut without DNP again.


  9. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexiOnFire View Post
    Sundays weigh in is 207.4. Lost 6.4lb this week with a meh diet, kind of good kind of not. I just don't see how I could ever cut without DNP again.
    Thanks for the log brother. Been following since day 1. Jumping on my cycle very soon. This will be my third time.

    Mind sharing your starting BF% and your BF% now if you don't mind?

    My stats are similar to your starting stats. 215.8 lbs, 5'11 - 6'. Trying to get to sub 13% (currently at 22%.)

    DNP works wonders. The number of uneducated people surprises me though. "I would never touch that. That's a poison!" Yes, it's a poison because it makes you lose fat, ie. a metabolic poison. Has it's dangers, but, if used intelligently, it sheds fat like nothing you've seen before.

  10. #22
    Member AlexiOnFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDNP View Post
    Thanks for the log brother. Been following since day 1. Jumping on my cycle very soon. This will be my third time.

    Mind sharing your starting BF% and your BF% now if you don't mind?

    My stats are similar to your starting stats. 215.8 lbs, 5'11 - 6'. Trying to get to sub 13% (currently at 22%.)

    DNP works wonders. The number of uneducated people surprises me though. "I would never touch that. That's a poison!" Yes, it's a poison because it makes you lose fat, ie. a metabolic poison. Has it's dangers, but, if used intelligently, it sheds fat like nothing you've seen before.
    I have no exact numbers but I'd say my numbers aren't too far from you, I'd guess I started around 25% and am currently high teens. I'm beginning to see my obliques and top abs very well when flexed. I'm getting VERY tired of running DNP though, it's too much at this point. Tired of feeling shitty. I'm doing one last blitz then I'm done, today is day 3 on 750mg and will go 6 more days on 750. Temp has been good but damn am I hot!!!! Basically the goal for this final blitz it to lose 10lbs to bring me down to 195, I'd be happy with that.

    If anyone cares, weight this week was 204.8. Feel like I lost more because it feels like bumping up to 750 is making me hold water like mad so we will see soon enough.

  11. #23
    Member AndyJB83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexiOnFire View Post
    My sweet tooth on this stuff is out of control. I'm making it fit into my calories so I'm not too worked up about it but sweets are all i can think about sometimes. I went to the store for coffee creamer and walked out with $40 worth of food from the German pastry aisle.
    have you found the heat to increase when you eat that kind of stuff? I've heard some people do and some don't. I'm running much lower dose than you and I'm basically hot all the time as is, but I feel you on the cravings. I have a ton of 80/20 ground beef cooked up and whenever that craving hits I usually just have a bit of that and it tapers off. I also am stocked on exo bars (cricket flour...10g protein, 28g carbs and 14g fat) and I eat one or two of those per day as well.

  12. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexiOnFire View Post
    I have no exact numbers but I'd say my numbers aren't too far from you, I'd guess I started around 25% and am currently high teens. I'm beginning to see my obliques and top abs very well when flexed. I'm getting VERY tired of running DNP though, it's too much at this point. Tired of feeling shitty. I'm doing one last blitz then I'm done, today is day 3 on 750mg and will go 6 more days on 750. Temp has been good but damn am I hot!!!! Basically the goal for this final blitz it to lose 10lbs to bring me down to 195, I'd be happy with that.

    If anyone cares, weight this week was 204.8. Feel like I lost more because it feels like bumping up to 750 is making me hold water like mad so we will see soon enough.
    From my experience, you see results about 1-2 weeks after stopping the DNP. I hold A LOT of water at 500 mg.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Beginners Guide To Steroids...
    By AndroSport in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-06-2017, 07:47 PM
  2. Avoid looking newbie! Weight Training Tips for Beginners
    By GabrielAllstar in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:16 AM
  3. sheiko 13 week beginners program:
    By j2048b in forum Sheiko
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:54 PM
  4. TRT Overview for Beginners
    By Spongy in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 02:51 PM
  5. Compound Exercises - Best for Beginners
    By cranium85 in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •