need help with my new peristaltic pump. i am lost on setting it up. I can pay you for your time.

Reaction score
need help with my new peristaltic pump. i am lost on setting it up. I can pay you for your time.

Could pay $100 in bitcoins. I bought novatech-usa.com/Products/Dolphin-Peristaltic-Pumps

im confused. how exactly does this work. i have a long skinny tube. and a bunch of random parts. do i put the skinny tube inside the thicker tube and put inside the middle. and put one in my beaker. and one on my polycap? confused how this machine allows this to even happen? something just doesnt look right.

or does this require me to drill a hole in the middle of the tube so that it works this way in a 3 way type of thing.

can anyone offer assistance with me? would be really appreciated.

Reaction score
ok after 7 hours of frustration i have come close. my only missing question is the very end where i connect it the poly cap... i have this white peice.. do i even need this? could i just put the smaller tube that it comes with attach it to my bigger tube that i was using from my hand vacume pump.. and put that tube onto the filling bell...

because look at this white crap. there isnt even an opening to it. it says to drill a .44 inch hole but i dont understnad.. and then my smaller tube that it comes with it doesnt even attach the the top of it. so confusing...

any help would be appreciated...

i66.tinypic.com/160bqds.png

i67.tinypic.com/vhgahe.png

i64.tinypic.com/1zqcvu8.png

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
What the heck do you plan on doing with it?
They're very basic. If it took you 7 hours to set up, you might wanna just leave it alone.

Reaction score
What the heck do you plan on doing with it?
They're very basic. If it took you 7 hours to set up, you might wanna just leave it alone.
lol it says in the instructions to drill a hole in the white peice.... thats not basic. it wants me to drill a hole .44 inch . i cant tell if that is needed for my purpose.. if i even need that white peice at the very end.....
do i need that white peice that came with the pump to use for the polycap. or can i just use a bigger tube to connect it.

also for the poly cap. do i leave that air vent thing open or leave it closed? there is a white cap that i can unscrew. do i leave it on or leave it off.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
What are you trying to do with it

Reaction score
guys cmon help me... what is the little cap on the capsule filter for. do i leave it opened.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude we or 99%% of the guys here have no experience with that

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
My wife and I registered for a really fancy juicer when we got married. Never could figure out how the damn thing be put together so it sits in a box in the basement in several pieces. Figured I wouldnt get too many gains with it anyways.... Just give up man. Buy your jewwwce like everyone else.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who, on earth turned you on to this?

Battletoad

Reaction score
.440"= 7/16"

That's about all the help I'm worth. Lol

New Threads