Newb

Reaction score
Hey guys just joined this forum and i have some questions on some stuff. i recently developed an interest in anabolics and have been doing research but i cant seem to wade through all the bullshit about "what i should use for my very first cycle" Ive read stuff about not cycling deca by itself but ive also read about people cycling deca by itself. as it turns out thats what i ordered and im also getting a sarm, RAD140 to use along side the deca. For my PCT i chose Clomid. I havent started this yet waiting for it to arrive but id thought id ask some experienced people what they thought about this stack...

Stats:

age 30
height 5'7"
weight 144
BF 10%
Goals to get stronger and add mass
Nutrition is def in check

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You've been reading in all the wrong places. Take some time and read some of the threads here and you'll come to realize that what you're planning is an absolute horrible idea. Welcome to the board.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.
Put that deca and those SARMS away for another time.
Maybe post your diet in the proper section; based on your stats it may not definitely be in check.
Get your diet and training squared away, gain weight, get educated and then think about enhancement.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome in. Is the 144 a typo? If not, that and the fact that you want to run deca as a standalone proves u have a lot to learn before running anything. If you decide running it either way, let us know how it goes.

Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

You already have a lot to get you started, so maybe Ill chime in later. For now just start reading. Enjoy your stay.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB, and what the brothere above said

Reaction score
Hold off man I wouldn't be jumping on decca for your first cycle . Read up there is tons of info here. Welcome and good luck

New Threads