Thanks

TRT with a test blend

So I've been looking into a test blend consisting of : Deconaote 100mg , cypionate 100mg, isocarpronate 100mg, phenylprop 100mg.

Looking into the variation of esters, I'm trying to work out the balance to avoid dips and steady flow. Obviously I'm posting as I would appreciate your opinions.

Now my thoughts on this are 0.5ml (200mg) per 7 days would be sufficient.

For the record, I am self medicating due to lack of care in my Country about TRT and the long process the doctors take me through.

Any input about this would be appreciated, I did consider 2 times a week but I am sure 1 every 7 days will be fine with this blend.

Thanks for reading.

Timecode

Thanks
    Thanked 10,142 Times in 4,563 Posts
    Every 7 days should be enough. Run that for a month or two then get bloodwork to see where your levels are at.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

timecode2 (02-10-2017)

Thanks
    200mg once a week is fine. thats a shit load of test your not gonna have any dips too low unless your chemist is garbage.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by at15 View Post
    200mg once a week is fine. thats a shit load of test your not gonna have any dips too low unless your chemist is garbage.
    Using a fairly new UGL TM
    I will be taking blood tests within 2 months to check the levels.

My doc gave me blood test for several things including test, after seeing I am vitamin D deficient they put me on medicine for that and said I need to re test within 2 months to check Vitamin D.

I plan to ask for testosterone check on that test since thats the whole reason I started asking him for help.

If the gears good will show up on that test, and the doc will probably know what Im upto

Thanks
    For trt you might want to try 100mg/wk not 200mg. Give it 6 weeks and get bloods and take it from there.