I came from steriodology.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Invite some of the cool cats over here man. They'll enjoy this place much more. I mean ology is cool if u like reading 67 new threads a day about someone's first cycle or not being able to speak the truth.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Invite some of the cool cats over here man. They'll enjoy this place much more. I mean ology is cool if u like reading 67 new threads a day about someone's first cycle or not being able to speak the truth.

There are no cool cats left over there. I raided what talent was left, everything else was garbage not worth carrying over.

In fact, anyone who does think there are "cool cats" over there, like the OP, is kind of exposing their own ignorance more than anything.

Thezilla

Reaction score
There are no cool cats left over there. I raided what talent was left, everything else was garbage not worth carrying over.

In fact, anyone who does think there are "cool cats" over there, like the OP, is kind of exposing their own ignorance more than anything.

By cool cats I'm referring to some of the members being very knowledgeable about the game

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
By cool cats I'm referring to some of the members being very knowledgeable about the game

I know you were. I stand by my original statement :)

Its easy to appear knowledgeable on a board devoid of truly knowledgeable members.

Reaction score
Just left from that place as well think this is a more honest less sponsor driven forum

therealkozmo

Reaction score
I like truth so I am looking forward to spending my time here instead of Ology. I don't know if I will fit in though since I only have a micropenis

T

TriniJuice

You guys may have 8" wangs
But I'm black.....allegedly
So let that sink in.....

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I too came form Steroidology onceuponatime, until one of my big dick bros led me here to the promised land. I was kind of embarrassed sending a pic of me orally pleasuring myself to prove my size....but it's been love and kisses ever since. Welcome.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I too came form Steroidology onceuponatime, until one of my big dick bros led me here to the promised land. I was kind of embarrassed sending a pic of me orally pleasuring myself to prove my size....but it's been love and kisses ever since. Welcome.

Dammit, I keep forgetting to stretch after workouts.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, **** steroidology. Been there, done that. I have forgotten more than that place knows. I got banned from there after a sponsor started talking shit to me because I disagreed with him. To top it off, the admins started posting shit from my account like I was some retard. That place is like a high school. Glad I found this place.

Chaos501

Reaction score
Welcome!!! 33 5'10" 7 1/2 so mine probably looks bigger hahahaha

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, **** steroidology. Been there, done that. I have forgotten more than that place knows. I got banned from there after a sponsor started talking shit to me because I disagreed with him. To top it off, the admins started posting shit from my account like I was some retard. That place is like a high school. Glad I found this place.

Milton is the worlds biggest douche bag.

New Threads