I came from steriodology.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
On top of his douchiness Milton, obviously, has never worked out let alone run a cycle.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
I have a sponsored cycle from one of their sponsors I was going to run starting today. When I asked to confirm the mg per ml he told me I could just look at his website. I told him the pictures don't match the description. I pointed it out in my log post. Lol. They deleted it. Seems you can't even be accurate about the quality of webpage. I wanted to run this cycle. Now I think it could very well be bunk and they are counting on placebo or to delete and block me if I tell them an accurate review of their product. Anyone who used those boards ever run sponsored gear? Was it legit?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I have a sponsored cycle from one of their sponsors I was going to run starting today. When I asked to confirm the mg per ml he told me I could just look at his website. I told him the pictures don't match the description. I pointed it out in my log post. Lol. They deleted it. Seems you can't even be accurate about the quality of webpage. I wanted to run this cycle. Now I think it could very well be bunk and they are counting on placebo or to delete and block me if I tell them an accurate review of their product. Anyone who used those boards ever run sponsored gear? Was it legit?

isn't Blake running a cycle from the same sponsor? Yeah that ****in homo appleton (milton) deleted the whole argument between us and banned me. his best jab was to call me a fence sitter, what a ****in kook

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I jokingly said something about Appleton liking dudes and he got all offended and it blew up from there. prob cause he actually does like dudes

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ology pushed shitty gear that hurt like fuk. Said I wasn't cleaning the site enough and I was getting salmonella from bathing with a dirty loofa. What a joke that place is.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
PED, I am guessing? The legit sponsor left. From what I have seen, their vials are marked as scented oil. WTF, I wouldnt stick myself with that!

therealkozmo

Reaction score
PED, I am guessing? The legit sponsor left. From what I have seen, their vials are marked as scented oil. WTF, I wouldnt stick myself with that!
Yes PED. I agree. It says massage oil. I can understand that part as customs randomly checks packages

therealkozmo

Reaction score
isn't Blake running a cycle from the same sponsor? Yeah that ****in homo appleton (milton) deleted the whole argument between us and banned me. his best jab was to call me a fence sitter, what a ****in kook
Blake is a sponsor and has already had his ped log closed because he said they have shit customer service. The admins don't like truth

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Blake is a sponsor and has already had his ped log closed because he said they have shit customer service. The admins don't like truth

don't do it then. plenty of legit ugls out there just gotta spend a lil money

Reaction score
Well apparently steriodology is undergoing some maintenance and has been down since last Thursday. Not sure what's going on there or if it's even coming back. It a shame I liked that place!

I came across this site just messing around on google. So I figured I would at least see what it about. The only thing that sucks is now I have to make new friends! I hate making new friends!

Well about me not that anybody cares but I'm 33 years old. I have been lifting for over a decade. I have always been involved in sports all the way up to the end of my college days. I stand 6'6 265 currently. I have an 8 inch dong and it's pretty thick! Any way nice to meet you guys in advance!

are you trying to attract a male by letting us now your penis size....faggot!

Lean_dude27

Reaction score

damn bro, you got banned for an argument with milton? LOL i hate that guy+ DPR; worst admins iv seen, seems like they get monthly dicks up their asses from PSL and IMT guys LOl- they will not hear a single word against them lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
damn bro, you got banned for an argument with milton? LOL i hate that guy+ DPR; worst admins iv seen, seems like they get monthly dicks up their asses from PSL and IMT guys LOl- they will not hear a single word against them lol

I'm getting settled in here and like it way better so it's all good bro!

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
yeah i came here last year, the imt guys got me pissed off so i left but checked back here and there, this is def a goo board doesnt push any sponsors or any bs

New Threads