Back to back cycles

Reaction score
This is my first post but I've been reading here for a couple of years. I'm 43, about 215 and around 18% BF. I ended summer last year around 193 with abs. Last fall I ran a 10 week test/deca cycle 300/300, ate really clean and added about 6 pounds. I'm now in the middle of a 12 week 500/500, running gh and just added mk677 in hopes of increasing my appetite. My question is after current cycle could I safely go to an 8 week tren/test to start cutting for summer? If not, other than clean eating and cardio, any suggestions?

I'm currently lifting about 7 times per week and doing intense cardio for about 90 minutes per week split into 3 workouts. I have a desk job so not a lot of calories burned during the day. Trying to eat clean but I am struggling to take in over 3000 clean calories a day. I don't know how you guys do it!

Thezilla

Reaction score
So are you considering being on trt? Are you on trt? I'm guessing you are cycling hence the title. Time on equals time off imo.

Reaction score
I have been on TRT for almost 2 years. Then started getting access to more and have done 3 light cycles. I have done equal time off/on but was curious about switching from the deca to tren without time off, then take 4 months off. My thinking was it would get me through summer looking decent. Thanks!

Thezilla

Reaction score
Ahh cool yea I'm sure some of the other guys have some input for ya. Sounds like a good plan

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is my first post but I've been reading here for a couple of years. I'm 43, about 215 and around 18% BF. I ended summer last year around 193 with abs. Last fall I ran a 10 week test/deca cycle 300/300, ate really clean and added about 6 pounds. I'm now in the middle of a 12 week 500/500, running gh and just added mk677 in hopes of increasing my appetite. My question is after current cycle could I safely go to an 8 week tren/test to start cutting for summer? If not, other than clean eating and cardio, any suggestions?

I'm currently lifting about 7 times per week and doing intense cardio for about 90 minutes per week split into 3 workouts. I have a desk job so not a lot of calories burned during the day. Trying to eat clean but I am struggling to take in over 3000 clean calories a day. I don't know how you guys do it!

Define eating clean for me...

10 to 12 weeks isn't quite long enough for deca. 16 is better.

I would put two weeks between the deca ending and tren starting. Having both in your system can make you feel a little shitty.

Reaction score
My version of clean is aiming for 250-300 grams protein, brown rice, red or sweet potatoes, protein bars and shakes, avocados and olive oil for extra fat. The only sugar I usually eat is in BBQ sauce. Limited wheat.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My short answer is yes.

New Threads