Juicedog intro

Reaction score
Here to learn and share stuff that really works well. I selected this forum out of them all because shit seems legit here and it seems like reps/scam free zone.

39 yrs, 191 cm / 103 kg. Really love doing variety of sports and looking after athletic abilities that are suitable for many purposes. Oh yeah, I want to look good naked too. I guess THE dream state is to have bit more muscle, be shredded, be able to run a half-marathon, have tons of energy and be horny as **** all the time (no problem being horny, but I'm not 16 anymore and having the urge fapping 5 times a day and I kinda miss that, as pussy is plenty available, har har).

I in general have interest to a more holistic approach towards increasing performance and mental wellbeing. Have experimented with nootropics as well.

Usually all happy and smiles, but currently going through emotionally draining divorce (the bitch) and and collecting the pieces to get my shit back together.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Welcome. Sorry to hear about the split.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice intro, M8! Welcome to UGB and best with the current issues.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. I like holistic stuff too which is why I run tren a lot. It's natural af bro. Also helps with divorce. You will plow thru bitches and forget you were ever married. Hell even when currently married you might forget.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome man.
Sorry about the divorce.
Shit Maybe you can meet a nice little lady here at UGBB....
Let's see what kinda trouble THAT gets me into..

New Threads