first cycle recommendation

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been considering going on a cycle for a long time now and after a lot of thinking and proper prep I have come to the conclusion that I am ready. The problem Is I just do not have enough knowledge about any of this and the idea of walking up to some random guy at the gym and start asking questions doesn't seem smart to me.

The big question I have is. What would you guys recommend for a first time user?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how old/big are you? what type of numbers do you put up?

Have you educated yourself properly to run a tes cycle..?

Reaction score
How can you have PROPER PREP !!!! and the next sentence you say you don't have enough knowledge about any of this !!!!?????!!!!!! Your definitely not ready !!! .

Reaction score
Let's start with the basics , age ? Weight ? bF ? How many years of working out ? Goals ? Diet ? ...... Don't make a ass out of your self by walking up to someone in the gym and ask about it ! Let's hear your basic info and we will chime in and give you are opinions on what you give us !! This forum is one of the best you will find and the guys will point you in the direction you need to be !!! Welcome and hope you learn some !!!

Reaction score
I'm with these guys but if you are going to which most likely you are stick with test only cycle trust me it will definitely be enough!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First cycle; test only, 250 mg 2x/wk. Blood work at 4-5 weeks in, run it for 12 weeks. Get an AI, use it from the get go. Adjust the AI after blood work.

Acquiring what you need to do that; you're on your own.

New Threads