Year off cycle. Is it worth doing another pct

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I did a course of tren and sust 2015. Usual story I went on and didn't want to come back off. I did 10 weeks cruises for 4 weeks then 10 weeks again. I took 5000iu hcg afterwards and a course of clomid. I had the obvious loss of libido for a long while after now a year later I feel like I'm still not fully back to normal. I still want to have sex just no where near as much. My jizz is still abit stringy sometimes aswell, is it worth my taking anything else now ie Clomid, hcg or arimidex? I don't want to go back on cycle as I want to try for a baby this year.

Great full for any help given

Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I'm from the U.K. Are any of your from here and/or know how I go about getting blood work done? I think it's a lot more accessible in the US

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I'm from the U.K. Are any of your from here and/or know how I go about getting blood work done? I think it's a lot more accessible in the US

You'll have to research to see if there are private medical labs out there that would do blood work. I'm sure there are ways of finding out. If not, then you'll just have to go to GP. If it comes to that, don't tell him about your AAS usage.

Thezilla

Reaction score
Just like everybody else said bloods but just FYI you can def shoot some strong swimmers up there and have a baby on AAS!

Reaction score
**** any asinine pct garbage. you need trt start 100 mg per week. add a little hcg in there as well if fertility is a concern.

Reaction score
After BW I think I would do a run of Clomid just for kicks. If anything it will raise your natty test. and I fallowed a log where a guy cruised in-between cycles for 5 years stright. He did a run of 100mg/100/100/50/50/50/ of clomid with Nolva for the first 3 weeks and 2 months later he was at 589 ng/dl

New Threads