Winstrol/Stazonol – alcohol and winny == NOT GOOD

Reaction score
I wanna share this story so that noone else will ever go trough the sh1t I went with winny about 2 years ago.

I was on a Test E cycle which I complemented with winny. We had a nice little drinking trip with the boys and I trained hard before it and doubled the daily winny dosage as well.

After two days of drinking vodka, beer, whatnot, got home, took few beers before going to bed. Woke up at 1am to a horrrrrible stomach pain. Pretty soon it was clear I needed to move my ass fast to the nearest hospital. I had to lie down in the taxi while already moaning heavily at the back seat. I signed in, explained honestly that what's the deal. I was pumped with fluids and pain killers but moaned for fukking four hours straight like a pig being butchered. Needless to say it hurt like hell, to a level I really thought that *holy shit* is this going to be IT. I believe I dried out massively from the combination of alcohol and winny. When I tried to get up from the hospital bed, something "moved" in my stomach and it felt better for a while, after the pain returned, but then started to ease away. Everything is fine and had no issues afterwards, but havent touched winny since.

DO NOT DRINK HEAVILY WHILE ON HIGH DOSAGES OF WINNY.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see the causal link in the post. I mean booze and orals we already know is a bad idea but what was actually wrong with you?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you were dehydrated.

I'd be a liar if I said I never got drunk while running orals. Not often, or that I recommend it, but I have done it.

TL:DR Winny sucks

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If u take winny orally or via injection it puts a toll on the liver.. if u snort it the chances of any issues drastically decreases

Reaction score
I don't see the causal link in the post. I mean booze and orals we already know is a bad idea but what was actually wrong with you?

I didnt receive a proper diagnose. My theory is dehydration, but could be blood clot as mentioned. Nevertheless, it was ****ing scary. Take this combo serious. To clarify: I drank heavily for two days in a row with high dosages of winny in the system. Not meaning to exaggerate or to scare ppl off from drinking, but just worth keeping in mind that in this scenario shit can get real.

Thezilla

Reaction score
Sounds like abuse of both substances which is a no brainer it gonna **** ya up!!!

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How high dosage of winney?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you came out alright but what made you think that orals and booze made for a good combination ?

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you came out alright but what made you think that orals and booze made for a good combination ?

My balls, ouch.

Seriously, the reason? I wanted to look as ripped as possible for a two-nighter pussy-fest and was totally not aware about the possible combo effects. It's not like you talk about these things in a coffee shop is it. I thin actually few people are and am sure as hell others have gone though this. :)

I will check the dosage form the pills later.

New Threads