Tren cough goes mainstream

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
The infamous Trenbolone Cough.

Another quick form post today on the displeasurable Tren cough. Tren cough is experienced whilst or immediately post injection of Trenbolone. Symptoms can range from mild wheezing, all the way up to some users feeling like they need to call the emergency room as they cough and gasp for air uncontrollably. Thankfully, I don’t believe Tren cough is inherently dangerous in the short term, but it can be extremely unpleasant and in some cases severe enough that could cause harm if repeatedly experienced over and over. As many reading will comment, Trenbolone is not exclusive to this post injection respiratory distress. Almost any oily injection with the same solvents used in the manufacture of anabolic steroids can cause the same symptoms. It is even denoted as a possible side effect with prescription testosterone, particularly with the long ester testosterone undecanoate (Reandron 1000).

What causes Tren cough then and why does it happen most often with Trenbolone over other anabolic steroids?

Upon injection, we are exposing the needle to micro-capillaries, so some solvent/solution is likely to get directly into our bloodstream from time to time (even with the use of the mostly worthless aspiration technique).
In the manufacture of Trenbolone, the raw has a higher melting point compared to most other anabolic steroids. Because of this high melting point, manufacturers will often have to add more solvents for a smooth solution. This increase in solvents required is the probable cause of the Trenbolone cough, as the micro-vascularisation is exposed to a greater dose of solvents. This experience may vary slightly from product to product as different recipes, solvents and manufacture techniques are used from one supplier to the next.

How does one prevent Tren cough?

Can Tren cough even be prevented? I think it can. Leaving you in suspense for today. More on Tren cough prevention in the next post.

Can Tren cough be prevented? I think it can. As we learned yesterday that the cough is caused by a higher dose of solvents getting into our bloodstream through micro-vascular openings known as micro-capillaries, the reverse engineering solution would suggest that one would want to avoid injecting into those micro-capillaries. With this diagnosis in mind, there are four major ways we can avoid the Tren cough:

1.) Experiment with different injection site locations. Some areas of your body will be more vascular than others. For me, if I inject anywhere into my upper outer quadrant of my quadriceps, I stand a high chance of experiencing the respiratory distress with injection from a number of anabolic steroid preparations. However, if I inject into the medically approved area of my shoulder, I never experience the respiratory distress.
2.) Inject slowly. The faster you inject an oily solution, the more trauma you risk at the site, which can almost burst its way into micro-capillaries, resulting in respiratory symptoms.
3.) Experiment with different lengths and gauges of needles. With enough experimentation, you will discover a depth and rate of injection that can alleviate the chances of Tren cough occurring. Many report deeper injections help.
4.) Combine Trenbolone with other anabolic steroids in the same injection. By diluting your Trenbolone solution with other anabolic steroids, you effectively reduce the number of solvents as most other anabolic steroid preparations contain less solvents because of their lower melting points.
Whether you need to incorporate one or all four of these tips, I guarantee you’ll find a way to reduce or completely eliminate the dreaded Trenbolone cough. Less stress, more muscle!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Used tren a bunch, never experienced it

Reaction score
Luckily haven't experienced it, but wouldn't be a good time so I'm not complaining.

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had the phone in my hand the first time , was convinced I'd die lol. Only occurred pinning glutes

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Luckily haven't experienced it, but wouldn't be a good time so I'm not complaining.

Just be prepared for it. Best bet is to keep your mouth closed take small shallow breaths thru the nose. Your lungs will burn like hell but it goes away after a minute or so. And seriously, stick your head in a feeezer. The cold air helps.

Reaction score
first time it happened i was scared shitless...after that I knew what to expect. Felt lips tingle/burn, then coughed with lungs burning, then it passed. Always would stand in front of a fan with shirt off (sweating happens too) and cooled down quickly.

New Threads