R.I.P. Nicole Bass

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Just heard she died at 52, havent heard much more than that though. She was a beast

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are saying heart attack or stroke

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Massive stroke earlier in the week that she never recovered from. Keep in mind that she had battled health problems pretty much throughout the last decade.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She isnt dead yet, brain dead and on life support.....They plan on taking her off life support sometime soon

Thezilla

Reaction score
Dang!! Not really a ppl person so didn't know who she was....google her and she is a beast! One of the first pics I saw of her she was smoking a cigarette! I guess to eaches own. We all play this game and have to remember health is the number one importance. You only get ONE body! Not saying that she was not on top of her health check up ect just saying in general to stay up on your health when messing with AAS. I see way to many younger guys what I refer to as flying blind! If you play the game follow the rules to prevent issues. RIP gone to young

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I loved her on stern, she was a really good sport . I may be ghey for this but I would have banged her , she was always on stern looking for love or so it seemed . I always would think to myself man had I been single I would have hit it . RIP Nicole Bass a great entertainer for sure and a phenomenal bodybuilder .

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I remember she used to come on Howard sterns show years ago.
He used to keep asking her to pull her pants down to check for a pecker.
She was always cool about it and a great guest .

New Threads