Knee sleeves

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone here use the elite fts heavy sleeve? Idk what size to order because I heard their sizing is whack as hell. I've been wearing a buddies STrong sleeves that are a large and they fit perfect. I seen a post in another forum where a dude that said he was 200lbs ordered the large inzer sleeve and could barely get it over his calf. I like the STrong sleeves but I'm not paying 80 bucks for knee sleeves. The inzer ones are 30 bucks.

Last edited:

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use and love the iron rebel sleeves..

Yeah and they're even more expensive than the STrong sleeves lol. I have some old ones but they're falling apart. I have enough money to buy them, I just refuse to pay that much just for sleeves.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Inzer sleeves are sized for absolute maximal weight increase on your squat.

Check out Cerberus USA.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah and they're even more expensive than the STrong sleeves lol. I have some old ones but they're falling apart. I have enough money to buy them, I just refuse to pay that much just for sleeves.

my buddy is a iron rebel sponsored athlete. I got them at a discount through him and can get a code to use to help pricing. not sure how much off it gives but something is better than nothing lol

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my buddy is a iron rebel sponsored athlete. I got them at a discount through him and can get a code to use to help pricing. not sure how much off it gives but something is better than nothing lol

Hell yeah man hook it up. Just pm me lol

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fukked up. I meant *elite fts heavy sleeves. Not inzer..

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
What do you guys get out of sleeves? I have two different pair of wraps which I fukkin hate both, but have considered sleeves just to help keep the knees 'warm' as I don't expect an appreciable return in pounds added from them. I've heard SBD for a long time but goddamn that price for a piece of neoprene is kinda ridiculous

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What do you guys get out of sleeves? I have two different pair of wraps which I fukkin hate both, but have considered sleeves just to help keep the knees 'warm' as I don't expect an appreciable return in pounds added from them. I've heard SBD for a long time but goddamn that price for a piece of neoprene is kinda ridiculous

U don't get that much from sleeves. Maybeeeee 20 pounds. Maybe. For me its just a comfort thing. Makes me feel a lot more sturdy and safe.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

How the hell can you hate wraps!! Mine are damn near tow straps that have blood stains and I still love them dearly!

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I love wraps. Sleeves are more just to keep your joints warm while you're warming up. Ecks threw 20 lbs out there which I'm not saying is false but I'd figure it for more along the lines of 5-10lbs. I've always used them, I just need some new ones and I like the price on the elite fts sleeves. just heard the sizing was all jacked up.

Last edited:

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

They will help keep your knees warm and happy with a little carryover. You don't have to adjust your technique at all like a wrapped squat.

You're knees are prob pretty beat up from the service. They'll thank you for a pair of sleeves.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How the hell can you hate wraps!! Mine are damn near tow straps that have blood stains and I still love them dearly!

Because some of us want to be able to say "I squatted xxxx" rather than "I squatted* xxxx and my wraps squatted xxx"

Gear whore

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I love wraps. Sleeves are more just to keep your joints warm while you're warming up. Ecks threw 20 lbs out there which I'm not saying is false but I'd figure it for more along the lines of 5-10lbs. I've always used them, I just need some new ones and I like the price on the elite fts wraps. just heard the sizing was all jacked up.

That's why I said maybe. Lol. Sleeves are more of a confidence thing to me. Just makes me feel a lot better about keeping my knees healthy.

New Threads