Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware

Thanks

Beware

Beware of all the Righteous scum sucking scamming cocksuckers online that like to take our hard earned money. I would give what's left of my right nut to have the chance to set my twelve gauge on their temple and.....BANG!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jig View Post
    Beware of all the Righteous scum sucking scamming cocksuckers online that like to take our hard earned money. I would give what's left of my right nut to have the chance to set my twelve gauge on their temple and.....BANG!
    Right there with ya man! I know we cut our losses sometimes but sometimes I'm wishing I could handle it ALL MYSELF with no repercussions...just for the instant satisfaction.

Thanks
    would be a pleasure to inflict some pain on those ****stick! TTTTTTTT

Thanks
    Since we know that can't happen.. I ask you .. what can we do to not let this happen to both us and others!!
    cause I said so

Thanks
    Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
    Since we know that can't happen.. I ask you .. what can we do to not let this happen to both us and others!!
    I know that it actually can happen but probably won't as there hasn't been anything set up that's anon. enough nor enough people with money to make it happen along with enough trust worthy people that would be willing. It's not worth it to some of the people with the money and/or means in most cases because they usually protect themselves from the very beginning or cut their losses etc. but I know for a fact that it has happened indirectly and, to an extent, directly...if you know what I mean.

So, I say it can happen but you're essentially on the money with that one there, Basskiller...It's most likely not going to happen.

What else can be done you ask.....I don't know right at this second. Good question! Any ideas?
    Last edited by Tyrone; 10-11-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks
    Stay with the ones you know are good is the best advice I can give. As you know Bass, there is so many people intertwined, backing each other, that it's hard sometimes to know who can trust. Tyrone hit it on the head, when the ****ers do get ya, they know no-one is going to risk it all for couple hundred bucks.

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that jig. I guess all of us have dealt with this at some point, but its still a royal pisser when it happens

Thanks
    Originally Posted by thebrick View Post
    Sorry to hear that jig. I guess all of us have dealt with this at some point, but its still a royal pisser when it happens
    No prob here brick, it hasn't happened to me for quite some time....last time it happened it was bunk gear......which ten people had reported as being great stuff. :-0
    Actually, now that I think about it, that was the only time it has happened....in twenty years. :-) I have been lucky, it just gets my ass when I think about guys doing it, it's right in line with my thoughts on welfare and all the lost mother ****ers that think they don't have to work, like they are owed something. :-( And all these drug addicts that go to the methadone clinic and collect on disability, social security and never paid a cent in! Grrrrrr.

Elite
    Thanks
    I agree with every post on this thread, 100% true, Jig!

Thanks
    Ty you know you are a great preventitive of getting f'ed over.. Thanks, T

Thanks
    Just the nature of the beast...From the scamming suppliers to the reverse scamming customers like liquid muscle, krp, david pope, dan cote, and others...It never ends and just gets easier as the community changes and the new crop of supplier/customer enters the scene.....

Thanks
    yup, i got it a couple times last year and it sucked!!! got taken by that prick LM but rajj and royal fixed me up proper. solid mofo's there. i got it with the fake KAMI .net BS scam last year but in the end i knew i was taking that chance every time but that surely doesn't make it feel any better to throw hard earned money out the window though.

VP

Thanks
    Ya, shit exists everywhere, even when and where you think you're with your own so to speak. One more reason to appreciate the good people even more.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jig View Post
    I agree 100% Jig.
    What this nation needs is an enema.

MAMMOT

Thanks
    Thanked 4,446 Times in 2,150 Posts
    Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Ya, shit exists everywhere, even when and where you think you're with your own so to speak. One more reason to appreciate the good people even more.
    I can't agree more Marshall... This is the reason why your one of my favorite MODS
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    As in ALL businesses and life in general there are shitbags. Research, check others opinions on the guy you're thinking of using, biggest thing I think , trust your intuitions. I've found mine have just about always been right ,specially when I've went against it.
    That and when shit goes wrong post up

Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 828 Posts
    At the end of the day we've got to remember this is black market business. This ain't Walmart. With that said the boards make positive outcomes much more likely but it's understood that any deal could go south. I never make deal that I can't afford to lose 100% on nor do I put all of my eggs in one basket.
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    Yeah I agree, Pinnacle gave me some garbage gear and screwed a few of my friends over. I guess it all comes down to trusting your source.

Thanks
    OP - Pretty sure bass was suggesting you share with this community who scammed you and how so that the next person from here may not be scammed as well.

Ive been scammed once ever as well and it was from someone on our old site... I shared what was going on with the mods & then the community so that things could be put to a stop and to curb any further damage. One other dude got scammed but the problem was fixed.

On top of all that some very very stand up bros from this site went out of their way, and out of their own pocket, to help me recoup my loss... was completely unnecessary but very inspiring and was one of a few incidents that really brought our community/site together.

Pay it forward where you can and how you can... even if that means sharing with the board how you got scammed to prevent more scamming in this group of good people.

Thanks
    Unfortunatley there will always be scammers out there...best to stick with the best. I would say 99% of people at one time or another have been scammed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast