Brace yourselves. Serious FNG here

Reaction score
Alright yall. I accept insults and shit talk openly. Cause I know this is about to be rough lol. Never actively been a body builder. I was an Olympic weightlifter for years, competitively. Got out in my early 20s and enlisted in the army. So what I'm gonna say now, I am so new that any abbreviation, acronym, or anything will go so far over my head it's retarded. But, I'm dedicated and ambitious. I know it's a long journey to be worth anything in the bodybuilding community, especially since currently I'm a fat piece of dirty douche. I'm Tipping the scales at 264 with roughly 38% body fat. *booooo hissssss* I know I know. But like I said, I'm beyond driven to be better. To not stop. I'm motivated as **** and hopefully can get some good insight from all yall diesel mother****ers. If I'm in the wrong place, freely let me know please.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Welcome u fat piece of dirty douche!!!

Seriously tho u are talking like youre motivated to get into shape, now let's just see u actually start that journey.

Thanks for your service.

Reaction score
Welcome u fat piece of dirty douche!!!

Seriously tho u are talking like youre motivated to get into shape, now let's just see u actually start that journey.

Thanks for your service.

Thanks man. I am. I'm sick of this jiggly shit. I'm sick of my aches and pains being worse cause I'm a jar of crisco with legs. Tonight was my first venture into a gym in 4 years. Sore as ****, but I feel great. I just don't remember where to even start.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. You will fit in just fine here.... A lot of us are powerlifters as well... Good for you having the motivation to start makin a change. The first few weeks will be really tough, but just stick to it and keep to the plan... if you do, it will pay off big time. Let us know if you have any questions...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Consistent effort will get you where you're going

Reaction score
Welcome. You will fit in just fine here.... A lot of us are powerlifters as well... Good for you having the motivation to start makin a change. The first few weeks will be really tough, but just stick to it and keep to the plan... if you do, it will pay off big time. Let us know if you have any questions...

Thanks man. I know it's gonna suck. I remember cutting before competition. Always strict and miserable. But with the right motivation and drive I'll make it happen. Thanks for the words of kindness. I was expecting some harsh shit that only a fat ass new guy deserves lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Get off your ass,clean the nachos cheese sticks stuck in between your sofa, and get to work.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! I'm a fellow fat bastard, stick around, there's a lot to learn here!

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Seems like this is the shit talking kind of crowd I fit right the **** in with. Glad to be here

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Congrats on wanting tof be healthy. Most people complain but do nothing about it. Seeing it's February the gym was full of new year fat asses. Now most don't come back. Crazy people take years to get obese and expect to look good after 2 months in the gym. I have a good friend who was at 230 pounds got addicted to the gym and now he is 175. Too skinny for me but he looks great.
Really he goes 5 or 6 days a week and don't even think he has been at it for a year.
Crazy results but keep in mind you have to want it.
Good luck brother keep us posted

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. The good news is that when you have that high bodyfat, you will notice changes very quickly.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome in. Always glad to see people wanting to change their life's.

New Threads