Considering DNP for Warming - I'll explain

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I have to respond I don't agree. I know I have a strong appetite and I agree eating less would be good, but I try that very hard. I'm always hungry, but to answer the last post i eat small meals four times a day and walk 4 miles at least three times a week and am physically active by being on my feet for most of the day. When I sit at my desk to write like this is is the only time I do sit. To give you an example of how cold I am I play golf walking and carrying my clubs when it is 95F and I'm the only person on the course and I feel just comfortable.

I understand DNP can be dangerous (buy not compared to the oxycodone and testosterone my doctor gives me to help me keep warm and mask the pain) but I think some of you guys are a we bit too conservative. The right solution to a problem is often not doable and cheating is better than nothing.

You are a fukking idiot plain and simple. Stop trying to seek justification for your retarded desires. No one will give it to you. Do whatever it is that you and but for God's sake stop the whining.

Reaction score
I have to respond I don't agree. I know I have a strong appetite and I agree eating less would be good, but I try that very hard. I'm always hungry, but to answer the last post i eat small meals four times a day and walk 4 miles at least three times a week and am physically active by being on my feet for most of the day. When I sit at my desk to write like this is is the only time I do sit. To give you an example of how cold I am I play golf walking and carrying my clubs when it is 95F and I'm the only person on the course and I feel just comfortable.

I understand DNP can be dangerous (buy not compared to the oxycodone and testosterone my doctor gives me to help me keep warm and mask the pain) but I think some of you guys are a we bit too conservative. The right solution to a problem is often not doable and cheating is better than nothing.
When you brought up DNP to your doctor and referenced the Russian soldier study, what did he/she tell you?

Reaction score
What you guys got against DNP? Only three recorded deaths from it when thousands die from many of the steroids pushed here. Maybe it's because you don't sell DNP?

Reaction score
What you guys got against DNP? Only three recorded deaths from it when thousands die from many of the steroids pushed here. Maybe it's because you don't sell DNP?
Please show me where you found that "thousands die from many of the steroids pushed here". Actually, show me one example of a fatal steroid overdose. Just one. I'll wait. Forever.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Please show me where you found that "thousands die from many of the steroids pushed here". Actually, show me one example of a fatal steroid overdose. Just one. I'll wait. Forever.

Use this name elsewhere?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Many of us use dnp here as well as steroids.

There are more than three dnp deaths just look at the French munitions factories where it's use for weight loss was accidentally discovered.

And thousands from steroids?

You are very confused.

Please show me that only 3 died from dnp thousands died from steroids and that steroids are pushed here. I don't see banners advertising their sale anywhere here.

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question. What did your doc say?

Look, many here use DNP but they do so with a controlled diet and plan. The fact that you are admittedly sloppy with your diet and personal behaviors makes you an at-risk candidate for side effects, one of which is loss of life.

New Threads