Help ASAP please

Reaction score
Been on cycle for a month, 500mg ED for 3 weeks so far. Only took my first cap today, my temp is continuing to rise. Was 99.2 when returning to the gym and an 90min later is 101. At one point should I go to the ER? What do I do?

Reaction score
I'm currently icing my head with a fan on me. If I go to the ER what do i tell them? ****

Reaction score
Just took it again and was 99.8. It had hit 101.7 about 5 min ago. I'm actually very scared but trying my best to remain calm as I know getting worked up won't help anything

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go to the ****ing hospital and don't **** with that shit again.

Reaction score
Taking a cool bath now and am going to continue to assess my temp.

Reaction score
Mid 98s now... I think I will be ok. That was very scary though, at one point I had 103 on my thermometer. I've been following all the right protocols, did my research etc. I bumped up to 750 for 3 days then back to 500, maybe the buildup is now hitting me I don't know. What I do know is while it was extremely effective, DNP is no longer for me. Obviously am stopping the cycle. I had taken 400mg caffeine before the gym (amount in my PWO) maybe that caused the spike? I don't know..

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Mid 98s now... I think I will be ok. That was very scary though, at one point I had 103 on my thermometer. I've been following all the right protocols, did my research etc. I bumped up to 750 for 3 days then back to 500, maybe the buildup is now hitting me I don't know. What I do know is while it was extremely effective, DNP is no longer for me. Obviously am stopping the cycle. I had taken 400mg caffeine before the gym (amount in my PWO) maybe that caused the spike? I don't know..

I'd def cut your losses with that dnp bro. Hope you didn't spend too much on it and more importantly didn't **** anything up health wise. Good luck and hopefully you feel better tomorrow.

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but what the phuck is wrong with just doing 200-250 a day? It's practically idiot proof. Christ man!! I hope you're alright bro, but patience is key. Greed always gets folks into trouble, whether it's with supplements, compounds, money or women.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you have no idea how much of that garbage is in there..it may be more then you think..Atleast you picked the proper name for yourself

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

The problem was caused by the dosing, no need to look for causation anywhere else.
And no, you didn't follow the right protocols - that's kind of why you ended up in this situation in the first place (could've been a lot worse of course).

Reaction score

there is 0 reason for 750mg of dnp in a day... unless you want to freak out and die, because thats how you freak out and die.....

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Do you even know if your shit is powder or crystal? Makes a big difference

Reaction score
I was on 500mg ed for 8 days last year and I ****ed up by taking too hot of a shower. My temp also hit 103. Thought I was gonna die. Ended up with a full body rash. Looked like ****ing Deadpool for about a week.

Currently running a 30 day 250mg cycle. As stated above, it's idiotproof. It's uncomfortable but I can still live my life. 250 for a longer period is def the way to go if you're gonna try again.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah and like you needed fukin 400mgs of caffeine thats ridiculous also.
!S!

New Threads