Intro

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I guess this is where I tell you all a lil bit about me. So I am a newb, not denying it. Have made some buying mistakes and have been scammed in the past. Figured I should join this forum. Been trolling the site and threads for a while and I've had a lot of questions answered. About a year ago I had gotten back from my Fourth private military contract in Afghanistan and started a boring corp desk job. I lost all my drive and motivation and within a year I went from 190lbs to 250lbs. I decided I needed to make a change and bought from an online source (not going to say who it was on an intro thread). Then I find out about a month later that I Got scammed by this "online shop" so I decided to just do it on my own. Got into a good routine and started eating right. The progress was slow but at least there was progress. Then I meet a good source at my gym who hooks me up with my first cycle. Test E, DBOL, and Nolvadex for my PCT. Anyways, now I'm 5'11 and I weigh 210 with a BF percentage approx 17%. My buddy from the gyms supplier got busted and now I'm Shit out of luck. So hopefully I didn't rant on too much and I hope to learn a lot here.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Welcome. Getting scammed had its positive side; you saw you could do it yourself. Solid trustworthy sources are nearly as rare as hen's teeth.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Welcome. Getting scammed had its positive side; you saw you could do it yourself. Solid trustworthy sources are nearly as rare as hen's teeth.

Yeah you can say that again. I def learned from my mistake and started doing research instead of blindly following source ranking sites like "eroids." I def miss having my old source but I guess this is the world telling me I need to pay my dues before I find another golden goose.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board you'll learn a lot from here and yea finding a so called source is a risky thing , this is definitely not a source board but you'll find tons knowledge here and see that doing gear is not the only way out of doing hard work , it seems like you have a starting point and know what to do there's lots of info about diet and lots of things you can do to reach your goal .... Welcome sit back and enjoy

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Welcome to the board you'll learn a lot from here and yea finding a so called source is a risky thing , this is definitely not a source board but you'll find tons knowledge here and see that doing gear is not the only way out of doing hard work , it seems like you have a starting point and know what to do there's lots of info about diet and lots of things you can do to reach your goal .... Welcome sit back and enjoy

Thanks for the welcome Youngblood. Not looking for a source board or really even a source until I feel like I've learned more about the UG lifestyle. More just trying to find out things like if I want to get lab tests where to go or how to do it. Hoping to soak up some of this knowledge y'all passing around here.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome duder. Thanks for your service. Sorry to hear about yer bad luck with sources... has happened to most of us over the years at one time or another... I second Tool's comment. You have what it takes, you have proven that to yourself... continue on pushing for your very best, that whats going to get you results anyways... gear or no gear....
Can I ask you how old you are? Have you gotten a full hormone/blood work panel done to see where you are at? Might be worth asking your doc...

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Welcome duder. Thanks for your service. Sorry to hear about yer bad luck with sources... has happened to most of us over the years at one time or another... I second Tool's comment. You have what it takes, you have proven that to yourself... continue on pushing for your very best, that whats going to get you results anyways... gear or no gear....
Can I ask you how old you are? Have you gotten a full hormone/blood work panel done to see where you are at? Might be worth asking your doc...

Hey automatondan. Thanx for the welcome Brosef. I'm sure it's impossible to be in this game for as long as some of you senior members have been in and not have been scammed at one time or another.
Yeah dude no worries. I'm 29 and have not gotten any hormone or blood tests. Seems kind of awkward. Don't really know how to bring it up with the doc. Any suggestions? I'd be happy to do it and post results in the future

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hey automatondan. Thanx for the welcome Brosef. I'm sure it's impossible to be in this game for as long as some of you senior members have been in and not have been scammed at one time or another.
Yeah dude no worries. I'm 29 and have not gotten any hormone or blood tests. Seems kind of awkward. Don't really know how to bring it up with the doc. Any suggestions? I'd be happy to do it and post results in the future

They might say 29 is "too young" but efff that. Just ask..... Honestly dude, just tell him you want a full blood pannel done... like for your yearly physical... just so you know where you stand... It would be a good idea. I waited a year after my initial bloodwork before retesting and getting on TRT because I wanted to try my best to "fix" the bad stuff in my bloodwork with diet and lifestyle changes... it didnt end up working and now im on TRT, but im glad I found out where I was at and that I also tried to correct my imbalances with hard work first. You may be just fine, but until you get bloods done, its all a guessing game...

EDIT: They told me 29 was too young for me as well, so I waited a few more years to be tested... but its always a good idea to get bloods to see where your stand. This is your health, and they work for you, right?

Last edited:

CtrlAll

Reaction score
I agree with 100 percent of what your saying dude. Also FYI I actually did grow up with a human growth hormone deficiency and had to take Humatrope injections every night until I was 15. Do you think this could also be used as a way for me to coerce them into giving me those blood tests? I'll talk to them about it before my next physical and post any feedback or test results I get.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Who scammed you?

Ashop. I ended up losing about 1400 dollars on that purchase. Then the admin Alin emailed me saying that it must have been seized at customs. I never received any kind of customs letter or anything. So I figured they took my money and ran. Guess that's what I get for trusting an online source

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ashop. I ended up losing about 1400 dollars on that purchase. Then the admin Alin emailed me saying that it must have been seized at customs. I never received any kind of customs letter or anything. So I figured they took my money and ran. Guess that's what I get for trusting an online source

Especially alin. Very old scammer along with naps unclez world pharma etc... damn 1400. That must have been a big ass purchase.

Reaction score
I agree with 100 percent of what your saying dude. Also FYI I actually did grow up with a human growth hormone deficiency and had to take Humatrope injections every night until I was 15. Do you think this could also be used as a way for me to coerce them into giving me those blood tests? I'll talk to them about it before my next physical and post any feedback or test results I get.

You shouldn't have to "coerce" them to give you bloodwork. As said, they work for you, and if you are willing to pay for it (or have your insurance pay for it), then they can do the lab test. In the military I just said "hey, i want my lipids done" and they did it. Came to the civilian world and I didn't even finish the sentence and they were getting the order for a blood draw typed up---and was easy to add a hormone panel.

Anyway, welcome to the board, and from the couple threads you posted I get the feeling you are fishing for sources---but that's probably because I hate everyone and think the worst of most all people. That said, it also seems like you believe you need gear to get into shape. You dont, and you are living proof of that. Reach your peak then you can use gear to make a new peak.

rocco-x

Reaction score
Welcome...
Yeah it sucks being scammed. Chalk it up as a lesson lol. I've been extremely fortunate in the 15yrs I've been ordering.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Just ask the doc for the lab tests. If he/she gives you some BS about not doing it, time to find a new doc. Until you get that squared away, learn as much as possible, hammer it out at the gym and in the kitchen. Then when ou get back on gear or TRT you'll be able to get the most out of it.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Especially alin. Very old scammer along with naps unclez world pharma etc... damn 1400. That must have been a big ass purchase.

It was a big ass purchase. It was a fourth f my bonus. I was so pissed. I thought I was going to have almost a two year supply. Nope, I guess everyone has to pay their dues. I'm def more cautious because of it

CtrlAll

Reaction score
You shouldn't have to "coerce" them to give you bloodwork. As said, they work for you, and if you are willing to pay for it (or have your insurance pay for it), then they can do the lab test. In the military I just said "hey, i want my lipids done" and they did it. Came to the civilian world and I didn't even finish the sentence and they were getting the order for a blood draw typed up---and was easy to add a hormone panel.

Anyway, welcome to the board, and from the couple threads you posted I get the feeling you are fishing for sources---but that's probably because I hate everyone and think the worst of most all people. That said, it also seems like you believe you need gear to get into shape. You dont, and you are living proof of that. Reach your peak then you can use gear to make a new peak.

Well like I said before I've never gotten one done so I dont know what to expect. I appreciate the good word brother. I'll look into getting that work done before my next physical.

Thanks for the welcome and honestly aren't we all "fishing" for good sources through out life. If someone mentions a good source in the gym, on a board, or even on a ****ing toilet I'm going to listen because I want to know more. I'll be skeptical and won't trust them until proven otherwise but it doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the signs. But naw dude, I didn't join here for that specific reason. I joined to bask in the wealth of knowledge that is "UGBB." That is all. And thanks for the inspiration. Def need to get to my peek before I even start thinking of pinning again.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Was that the first order you made with that source ?

It was my second order with them. The first time it delivered in a little over a month. The gear was weak compared to what I was used to. The second time I ordered I thought it would at least deliver to me. Nope, so I was scammed out of about 1400. And I know if the gear was weak why would I buy it again? I didn't have another source at the time and I was hoping this time would be diff. That's what I get for "hoping"

New Threads