Deepweb underground market sources

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with buying gear from marketplaces on the deep web. I work in cyber security so I have access to browsers such as Tor, I2P, and Tails that give me access to anonymous UG Markets/Forums. Anyways i'm interested in markets like Alphabay, Hansa, Valhala, Dream, ect. Has anyone bought from vendors in any of these marketplaces and if so how was the service/product. I personally don't see how a vendor in Alphabay for example, could **** someone over and get away with it. The site is like ****ing Amazon with a review system that allows the user to say if they had a good or shitty experience buying from that vendor. I posted two pictures of just one of the vendors shop on Alphabay to explain what I mean. Because I am not promoting a vendor or product I have scratched out the vendor's username in the pics. I have been scammed (by Ashop and others) in the past but have never tried buying from a deepweb vendor. Hope this helps anyone interested and if you have any insight as to whether its a good or shitty idea feel free to add to this.

Screenshot (104)_LI.jpgScreenshot (105)_LI.jpg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who controls the reviews though. Do the sources pay the site to advertise there? What we have seen plenty of times is source x pays site y to post a list. Customer Z gets the D and posts negative feedback. Site y bans and deleted the post.

Reaction score
never used them, but have heard you can get anything from the "dark" web. i think it is where FD gets his chi boys

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Who controls the reviews though. Do the sources pay the site to advertise there? What we have seen plenty of times is source x pays site y to post a list. Customer Z gets the D and posts negative feedback. Site y bans and deleted the post.

I know for a fact that it doesn't work like that. You can sort the most trusted vendors with the best feedback. And even those vendors will still have a few negative reviews but it will be out of 800 positive reviews and the negs will be from like 6 months ago. There is a refund policy through the market that I'm on that basically hold the money in escrow and won't give to the vendor until the items have been received and the user says they are legit. The feedback is real, def not bots or fake users. There is also a forum attached to the market where you can talk to the users that have used that vendors product before and ask their experience. I believe I have found the deep web vendor that I'm going to try out based on all my research I've done through forums/markets/reviews. I'll post my experience through this thread once I purchase. Just wanted to see if anyone has had a bad experience before I go through with it.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
never used them, but have heard you can get anything from the "dark" web. i think it is where FD gets his chi boys

Hahahaha got heeem!! And yeah pretty much anything you can think of.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact that it doesn't work like that. You can sort the most trusted vendors with the best feedback. And even those vendors will still have a few negative reviews but it will be out of 800 positive reviews and the negs will be from like 6 months ago. There is a refund policy through the market that I'm on that basically hold the money in escrow and won't give to the vendor until the items have been received and the user says they are legit. The feedback is real, def not bots or fake users. There is also a forum attached to the market where you can talk to the users that have used that vendors product before and ask their experience. I believe I have found the deep web vendor that I'm going to try out based on all my research I've done through forums/markets/reviews. I'll post my experience through this thread once I purchase. Just wanted to see if anyone has had a bad experience before I go through with it.

Interesting. A friend of mine was going to build that exact thing but 2 issues came up. 1 was time to do it. 2nd was putting himself in the middle of a private drug transaction could get weird.

Best bet on finding a source is time. Watch a lab. Read all their feedback. Take your time. This isn't cancer meds nor does your livelihood depend on it. After a while of seeing a good track record make your order.

rocco-x

Reaction score
If I could figure out how to use a ToR browser I think I'd give the deep web a try lol...
I downloaded "the onion" onto my desktop years ago and tried to open to the deep dark web just to see wtf ppl were selling/buying on there but couldn't figure out the basics of it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Hard to believe you don't know at least one in real life roidster that can hook you up.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Interesting. A friend of mine was going to build that exact thing but 2 issues came up. 1 was time to do it. 2nd was putting himself in the middle of a private drug transaction could get weird.

Best bet on finding a source is time. Watch a lab. Read all their feedback. Take your time. This isn't cancer meds nor does your livelihood depend on it. After a while of seeing a good track record make your order.

Honestly the whole process isn't as sketchy as you might think. It's a lot like if you have an eBay or amazon account except you need to have a bitcoin wallet for funds. Everything is anonymous and because your using a cryptocurrency (bitcoin) the funds can't be traced back to you. Anyways, I have bought stuff from some of these markets (not gear) and can tell you the process is like this. 1. Find product you want, 2. Research vendors and vendor reviews, 3. Find the best vendor for you, 4. Select the amount of product you want, 5. Purchase with Btc, 6. Wait for stealthy package. If anyone else is interested in this process I can take more screen shots and show you how to do it.

I agree, finding a source requires patience. As much as we would love to have the best right away and right now it's not realistic. Thanks for your input Pillar!

CtrlAll

Reaction score
If I could figure out how to use a ToR browser I think I'd give the deep web a try lol...
I downloaded "the onion" onto my desktop years ago and tried to open to the deep dark web just to see wtf ppl were selling/buying on there but couldn't figure out the basics of it.

It's not as hard as you might think. If your interested I can send you step by step screenshots of how to go about doing it.

Once you download tor all you need is a list of onion urls of markets on the deep web which can be found on google or "deep dot web."

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly the whole process isn't as sketchy as you might think. It's a lot like if you have an eBay or amazon account except you need to have a bitcoin wallet for funds. Everything is anonymous and because your using a cryptocurrency (bitcoin) the funds can't be traced back to you. Anyways, I have bought stuff from some of these markets (not gear) and can tell you the process is like this. 1. Find product you want, 2. Research vendors and vendor reviews, 3. Find the best vendor for you, 4. Select the amount of product you want, 5. Purchase with Btc, 6. Wait for stealthy package. If anyone else is interested in this process I can take more screen shots and show you how to do it.

I agree, finding a source requires patience. As much as we would love to have the best right away and right now it's not realistic. Thanks for your input Pillar!

All I can say is thank God I have my guy I know and have used for years.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Have never had a problem scoring steroids at the gym.

Guess I just have a knack for that.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Have never had a problem scoring steroids at the gym.

Guess I just have a knack for that.

I had it like that with one of my dudes until his guy got popped. Some of us aren't as lucky or charismatic as you Zeigler

CtrlAll

Reaction score
All I can say is thank God I have my guy I know and have used for years.

Jealous. It's def a headache having to research and review vendors on the deep web. I'd much rather be in your position. Missing the old days

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your in cyber security and were scammed? You might want to look at another career...

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Your in cyber security and were scammed? You might want to look at another career...

Cyber security is a huge industry with multiple different specialties. None of which train you how to spot fake roid dealers/ sites. The site seemed legit at the time and based on what I was reading on other forums had mixed but mostly good reviews. I do however know how to DDOS a website leaving it down for the count as well as wifi jacking, cell phone phreaking, social media account hijack, etc. just some tricks of the trade.