In Thailand have everything I want

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm in Thailand and have an amazing supplier who alot of body builders buy from. I wanted some advice from older users who use TRT for restoring vigour and vitality and erectile function. From my research I'm looking at 1ml per week of testorone as well as 500iu of HCG and something to control estrogen. What would you guys recommend? Anything else you recommend I get for later use? Clomid? Androbol?

Thanks

Richard

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
With trt if you plan on being on it the rest of your life 200 mgs of test cyp is really all you need in most cases. You need to get blood work to tell you for sure. If you're going to do 200 mgs test cyp with hcg you can use aromasin or arimedex. It really depends on your bloods how much AI you need. On 200 mgs cyp i dont need an AI or take hcg. If your doing a test only beginner cycle it's usually 500 test cyp or eth and 500 ius of hcg both split into two shots on Monday and Thursday. With your AI if it's aromasin (depending on bloods) prolly 12.5 mgs a day or eod. Arimidex would be .05 mgs eod or e3d. You need bloods after 4-6 weeks to get your e2 dialed in. Hope this helped? And other questions don't hesitate .

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
150-200 mg Test/wk should put you back on track. Blood work at 5-6 weeks will help to determine if you're headed in the right direction. It may take a month or two but you'll get to a point where you look back and can see you're doing better. First Sign: you should be waking up under a tent in the first few weeks. Just give the process some time and although you may never feel 21 y.o. again, you will feel better in the long run. Good luck on your TRT journey.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm in Thailand and have an amazing supplier who alot of body builders buy from. I wanted some advice from older users who use TRT for restoring vigour and vitality and erectile function. From my research I'm looking at 1ml per week of testorone as well as 500iu of HCG and something to control estrogen. What would you guys recommend? Anything else you recommend I get for later use? Clomid? Androbol?

Thanks

Richard

What makes you think you need TRT?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe TRT means something different in the land of the lady bois

Reaction score
well heck if over there I am getting jacked up on all the gear I can find and going on a **** fest with the local girls.

Fat Gig

Reaction score
well heck if over there I am getting jacked up on all the gear I can find and going on a **** fest with the local girls.

Bloody hell there might be a few extra things that show up on your blood test when you get back.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do the lady boys look....I know you know....

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Do you know of the infamous luscious "ladyboy" lei? He has the best ladyboys in all of Thailand

Reaction score
what part of Thailand are you in? I just got back from there and I couldn't find anything in the south east.

Reaction score
Argh no lady boys just real women with real pussy and i u r over there now let me know and I can send u to my friends bar

New Threads