would Googling a steroid show me who sells domestic?

Reaction score
If I Google Proviron, it gives me all the sources but I'm not sure they are legit or if they are domestic. I don't get why they sell it in the open considering it's legal status. Like you won't see a vendor selling heroin with a link to their site, you know? Has anyone here ever Googled any steroid and went to the sites of those vendors and actually ordered something?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I Google Proviron, it gives me all the sources but I'm not sure they are legit or if they are domestic. I don't get why they sell it in the open considering it's legal status. Like you won't see a vendor selling heroin with a link to their site, you know? Has anyone here ever Googled any steroid and went to the sites of those vendors and actually ordered something?

Ask I said in your other thread a few minutes ago the good sources don't want to be found on google.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score

You need to spend some time reading here. That alone would keep you from asking some of these questions.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Think you can google a company on doing some mail fraud or money laundering for you?

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Bad idea bro. Bad idea. If you go out looking on the enet you're gonna lose your hard earned money .

Reactions: IHI
Reaction score

I think you answered yourself !

CtrlAll

Reaction score

This new guy just figured out what most of us don't figure out until we've done years of research! Gosh darn it, please oh please won't you tell us your secret kid! ROFL

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score

I check all my sources for illegal drugs through https://www.dea.gov/ to save time.

New Threads