using steroids for its health benefits, not for physical appearance

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Hey another 18 years and you might break 170lbs. Personally I think you should slow down. Don't want people whispering about you're using in the gym

A bottle of cyp says this guy has an IG page selling his custom diet and training plans

Hahahaha yeah or a "Scott Herman" wannabe

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
OP, do you get it yet? Or do you still believe you are the smartest twit in the room?

Reaction score
another transgender...

Wow. That's some attitude for a guy with six posts. I'm assuming you're male, right? I mean, 5'7", 160 lbs after 18 years in the gym and "you know how it goes". I mean, seriously, my 21 year old daughter is 160 lbs and she's been seriously training for less than a year. Granted, she's a couple inches taller, but I'm betting she squats more than you do. Pretty sure the only extra testosterone she's getting, and it pains me to say this as a father, is "second hand". Hey, that's a good idea, maybe you should try that approach.

Reaction score
so you're using it to ruin your health? You people are geniuses.

My point was low dose low side effect...even if you all claim it will shut down my hpta at any dose.

Let me try and make this simpler for you

If you take 50mg of test per week that will suppress your ability to produce testosterone on your own. If you take 400mg or 1000mg or any other dose it will do the same. Not more or less. Suppressed is suppressed.

If you think we are implying that you should take more then you are mistaken. What's being said is if you NEED trt then you will likely need more than 50mg. But that is dependent on your own response and bloodwork will measure that.

Not that it matters but I use for strength purposes specifically. My weight is controlled by my diet.

Again though you are looking for health benefits. The disruption of adding exogenous testosterone unless you are hypogonadal will cause negative health effects not provide benefit.

Reaction score
because you abused it beyond the "medicinal dosage" that I speak of?

Your natty test production is controlled by the HPTA. This system is binary: on or off. Whether you're injecting 50mg eo week or a gram every week, that system will shut down. What you'll have left to work with is whatever exogenous test you've injected. As POB and I pointed out, too little test and you'll end up worse off than your are currently.

I don't think you should take any steroids, let alone loads of them. You lack a basic understanding of how they work and you're looking to seriously alter your body's functioning for relatively little gain. Not worth it IMO. Whethe you go low dose or high dose there is always a risk of not recovering. Then you'd be in my boat: married to the needle for life because you can't make your own testosterone.

testosterone isn't just used for bulking. It's an important muscle sparing hormone that can be used whilst cutting and on a caloric deficit.

What health benefits are you looking for? Perhaps they can be achieved without injecting hormones.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
because you abused it beyond the "medicinal dosage" that I speak of?

I never touched AAS until it was prescribed to me.
The cause of my hypogonadal condition is unknown, but not due to steroid abuse.
It's not a path I would have chosen, so I want you to know that screwing around with your HPTA could lead you there.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I've given this a second thought. Byou are obviously much more knowledgeable than anybody here, I say you should go ahead with your plan. Start with 50mg test every 4 weeks. Please let us know how it goes.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
I for one would like to see him go ahead with his plan after all he says it a "medicinal dose" LMFAO. Hopefully you listen to these elders because if you go with your current plan you wont have fun

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Why are people so ****ing hard headed? Fukk man listen to what these people are telling and stop acting like a jerkoff

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I think he should go with his "nurses handbook" dosage. Keep a training log and let us know the results. I sure he will feel amazing. Test is the fountain of youth after all. :)

Reaction score
those are prescribed medicinal dosages actually.

so what is your proposed plan that would not cause side effects? I hope it's not bro science stuff again.

Your proposed plan would have substantial side effects.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
those are prescribed medicinal dosages actually.

so what is your proposed plan that would not cause side effects? I hope it's not bro science stuff again.
Please cite said broscience.

Everything I've said in this thread is factual.

Such a bitter little cuck

Reaction score
ahh, let's start again. Read subject topic: how do I use steroids for its health benefits, not for physical monstrosity?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
What "benefits" are you referring to? What health benefits do you think AAS brings to the table? Is your T level is low, "typically but not always" men over 40, they are put on HRT. (Hormone Replacement Therapy) You can do research and see what the benefits of this are. It is painfully obvious that you don't know enough about AAS. Those who become "monstrosities" are those that work their asses off in the gym, eat right and a lot of it, have great genetics, and take in a large amount of AAS. If you are looking at "health benefits" maybe you should focus on diet, vitamins, and a good training program. As entertaining as this thread is, you cannot keep asking the same question as you have had the same answer provided to you in a number of different ways. Well I guess you can continue to ask, but the answers will all be the same.

Reaction score
you just said the health benefits and you still asking?

what I was trying to get at at the start of thread if my dosages were good enough for the health benefits that YOU mentioned, yet others balk at how low those dosages are as if I was trying to bulk up, but I'm not (as my screen name would indicate).

I guess "not for physical appearance" was a wrong way to say it, what I should have said not to look like a monster but get cut and be fit while giving the added benefits of these hormones (if any, I'm sure there are benefits).

Last edited: