my 2nd cycle, took a month off and just starting a new cycle..

Reaction score
With so many brands to choose from, i stuck it out with Alpha India currently running a 12 week cycle, its gonna be tough..

finding genuine Alpha Pharma products can be difficult, took me some time too finding a genuine source..

planning ahead for the next 12 weeks surely ill be able to gain serious gains. am hoping anyway, from using these below

testocyp 250 mg, trena rapid at 300mg a week, and to top it off some induct 250..
\
also combining some Thyro3, Astralean, Aromex... ]

this cycle is not as expensive as i thought it would be,

wish me luck...

alpha india

if u have any feed back for me regarding the brand im using plz feel free to let me know what u think, maybe u have other brands that i may be interested inn?

Im all ears

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
You are doing tren and messing with your thyroid on your second cycle? Hopefully your stuff is bunk. If not, lets see how this goes. Keep us updated.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You are doing tren and messing with your thyroid on your second cycle? Hopefully your stuff is bunk. If not, lets see how this goes. Keep us updated.

How could it be bunk? It's Alpha India. Gee, I hope I can find some genuine Alpha gear too. OP is super lucky.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Someone smarter than me pls tell me how this shit always happens in clusters.
This bs will crop up for days on end now.
And there will also be a different shill show up too.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread is stupid and this guy has no clue what hes doin. Just be glad the products hes playin with are probably fake and he doesnt really fuk himself up. And where on earth did you learn it was ok and safe to run tren and thyroid shit on your 2nd cycle? And only one month off since last cycle? Dude come on get real this is a joke.
!S!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
How many times u gonna plug that lab name? We get it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your intro says "currently running"

This says took a month off.

And how many times can you work the lab name into the post?

Let whoever you are shilling for know that any future reference to this lab will be deleted and the member banned.

Reaction score
Your intro says "currently running"

This says took a month off.

And how many times can you work the lab name into the post?

Let whoever you are shilling for know that any future reference to this lab will be deleted and the member banned.

apologies if i have upset anyone, this is a forum right so whats the big deal with me mentioning what lab i take.. okay i understand what u are saying ill take note..
really strange buy i get it.. thank u sir

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
apologies if i have upset anyone, this is a forum right so whats the big deal with me mentioning what lab i take.. okay i understand what u are saying ill take note..
really strange buy i get it.. thank u sir

It's not that strange. We have had a few members come here make a couple posts then start recommending alpha all over the place here.

Put yourself in our shoes for a second.

You see a new guy. Know nothing about him except he has inconsistencies in his posts. Then goes straight into what lab he is using. Mentions that lab 3 times in a single post. It's the same lab you have seen spammed in other threads.

See?

New Threads