Western Union

Reaction score
I've always heard that WU as a payment was a red flag (scammer). Is this true? What's the safest way to ensure satisfaction?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It helps maintain some anonymity. Not always a scam

Reaction score
Just like above said as long as it's a trusted source it's good ! Some people only do it that way !

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never had much of a problem with it except for a minor hiccup or two.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I dunno. It seems like a bigger deal than it really is. I've never really liked WU, but it's not synonymous with scamming.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive used wu shit loads of times..The only thing I hate is the price

CtrlAll

Reaction score
The "safest way to ensure satisfaction" is to get your stuff from a reputable source. Preferably someone you know and trust that cares about your health. It's hard to weigh out your options from online sources unless you've done months of research and even then you have a high chance of getting ****ed. I don't know if WU is ALWAYS a red flag for a scammer but I can tell you that the first time I was scammed the vendor told me to do Western Union as a payment. For me from that moment on I decided to stay away from WU transaction vendors. Again, I am just saying based on my experience.

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer paying my dealer through Facebook pay. It is completely free and INSTANT. IDC if it's Saturday at 10 p.m...it withdraws it from your account and immediately puts it into theirs.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer paying my dealer through Facebook pay. It is completely free and INSTANT. IDC if it's Saturday at 10 p.m...it withdraws it from your account and immediately puts it into theirs.

How much meth are you buying?? Can't be gear Cause we both know your scared to pin lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
WU is too much risk these days has been for a couple years, Moneygram is much better!

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did WU to China twice so far to the same source. All went well.

Reaction score
west union has limit for each name, if received payment too much over the limit, then it will be a red flag

Reaction score
If you have a walgreens in your area use the kiosks there. Very easy to use and don't need to really talk to anyone except at checkout. WU and MG both have limits as far as the receiver receiving funds. So, it is always a risk for both when sending so just be sure to be able to change the receiver name in case this happens. Also, if you are one that uses their real name each time, sooner or later that will be flagged as well. It doesn't mean they are on to you and your dealings, it's just you have sent too much over time.

if you do a lot of business with china then look into fake id's on reddit. Or, just ask your source if the receiver name being used has had a lot of transactions and is close to being shut down to receive.

Reaction score
A lot of sources are accepting bitcoin as payment which is as anonymous as you can get. It's a pain in the ass to set up a bitcoin wallet but worth it

New Threads