Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

First cycle question

I'm about to start my first cycle and have a few questions.

My plan is 150mg test twice a week.
    My question is should I worry about clomid or any AI. With such a low dosage. I have been reading allot about gyno. I plan on going 12~20 weeks. Pct would be recommended right? I want everything in hand before I begin this journey.

I'm currently 6'2" 230lb

Thanks
    Thanked 4,145 Times in 2,439 Posts
    read the stickies on first cycles..You still have alot of work to do before any aas should be considered ..Its much better to use gear when you know what your doing a to z

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

MIKE53ALI (03-01-2017),Mrtreez (02-28-2017),therealkozmo (02-28-2017)

Thanks
    Yes you need a PCT (clomid) if you plan on coming off that "cycle". Even with that low dose (normally a HRT dose) you can still shut your own testicular function down, especially 12-20 week. PCT will speed up the recovery process (re-boot testicles and natural levels, which may or may not be lowered indefinitely). I would still recommend having an AI on hand such as aromasin or arimidex..but on this low dose I don't think you will run into gyno issues (everyone's different).

What's your age and BF%?

In my honest opinion I wouldn't even call that a cycle. A cycle to me means running enough gear to build some solid muscle mass and strength for a period of time. That 150mg a week is basically HRT doses and wont do much in terms of bodybuilding or powerlifting...sounds like you might have low T and want therapeutic benefits?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiologicalChemist For This Useful Post:

anabolictemple5 (03-20-2017),Mrtreez (02-28-2017),therealkozmo (02-28-2017)

Thanks
    I was shooting for 300mg (two 150mg) a week. I am 27 and unsure about my fat %. Is 300mg a week not enough? Should I bump it too 600? I do want to dive in head first. Just thought 600 a week might be to much for a first run. I have read the stickies a few times, asking questions here is how I am getting everything down from A to Z before this starts. I have test ready to go but won't do anything until all my ducks are in a row.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtreez View Post
    I was shooting for 300mg (two 150mg) a week. I am 27 and unsure about my fat %. Is 300mg a week not enough? Should I bump it too 600? I do want to dive in head first. Just thought 600 a week might be to much for a first run. I have read the stickies a few times, asking questions here is how I am getting everything down from A to Z before this starts. I have test ready to go but won't do anything until all my ducks are in a row.
    500-600mg is a normal first cycle..I would even add a oral..first cycles can be great or horrible depending on you and your source..you also wanna try to come into a cycle already in the best shape of your life..

Thanks
    Thanked 7,557 Times in 3,861 Posts
    5-600 is a good start man. You'll enjoy it.
    Strengthfirst

Thanks
    your pct is clomid or clomid/nolva is the best..what ester test your using determines when the pct time starts

Thanks
    Thanks for the help guys vary warm welcome! I shall be around for more discussion as things progress.

Thanks
    OP, if you are worried/anxious about sides/gyno, you could always try 400 mg test per week (thats what I did) to see how your body reacts, but I will say, as long as you have pharma-grade AI (adex or aromisin), you will be fine at 500-600 mg per week and you are going to get much more anabolism at the higher dosage. Here on the board, we recommend 500 mg per week as a starting dose. As for the AI, its going to be a MUST to have on hand. Some folks recommend waiting until signs of sides to start taking it, but I am of the thought that you take it in small doses EOD as a preventative measure so it never becomes a problem (keep in mind your AI dosing is important to dial in properly, because "crashing" your e2 can be just as bad as having high e2). And as the fellas have said above, PCT is going to be a MUST as well. It will give you the BEST chance at recovering your HPTA after your cycle. I would actually suggest both Clomid and Nolva for PCT (again, it will give you a better chance at recovery than clomid alone). This is all covered in the stickies like Bundy said. Let us know if you have questions after you read it.
    Abs are cool, but have you tried stuffed-crust pizza?

Thanks

First test 400

About to start a first cycle and was looking for some help, I'm 23 just under 10stone so I am quite thin with being 5'9 been on and off in gym for about 2 years just want put the size on and shred out.

There are tones of posts what to take what to avoid been researching now quite a lot and heads mused.

I'm thinking of starting on test 400 and been recommended by some one what I should take below.

0.5ml or 1 ml test mon and thurs in your shoulder
    sus deca 1ml of each mon and thurs in cheeks
    6 dbol tabs a day,
    for 12 - 16 weeks

Pct:

hcg and clomid

Just sounds heavy to start with, advice I appreciated

Thanks
    Just a heads up on my progress.. I'm going to do a test cycle at 500 a week and add winstrol as an oral mid cycle. Looking back all of my questions were answered in stickies. Thanks for not flaming tf out of me guys... I will start a journal when I began this process. I'm getting my diet on point right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,557 Times in 3,861 Posts
    Winstrol????? Whyyyyyyy?????
    Strengthfirst

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast