Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    This is mainly a fat cutting cycle the goal is a six pack within 12 to 20 weeks.(unsure if this a realistic goal) A good friend with anabolic experience suggested winstrol as he says stacking with winny resulted in the most body fat % loss of any other cycle he has done. If anyone knows of a different oral that is Proven to cut more fat then I'm all ears. But if it's just bro science then I think I will stick with my friends advice. I am aware of the liver toxicity. I will be taking a liver support supplement and prob get blood work done a few weeks into the stack.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Winnie does nothing for fat burning..Fat burning comes from diet and training. Bro science says var would have been a better choice for what you want

Thanks
    Just do the 500 week test. People come here thinking some compound will help lose fat. As far as I know there is not one. Compounds that lean you out for one are alot more dangerous then the bulking ones. When people do a cutting cycle they should already be pretty lean. If you work hard in the gym and diet is on believe me the fat will come off pretty quick.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 4,974 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtreez View Post
    This is mainly a fat cutting cycle the goal is a six pack within 12 to 20 weeks.(unsure if this a realistic goal) A good friend with anabolic experience suggested winstrol as he says stacking with winny resulted in the most body fat % loss of any other cycle he has done. If anyone knows of a different oral that is Proven to cut more fat then I'm all ears. But if it's just bro science then I think I will stick with my friends advice. I am aware of the liver toxicity. I will be taking a liver support supplement and prob get blood work done a few weeks into the stack.
    Winstrol doesn't cut fat

Liver toxicity? Lol... liver support supps don't actually work. Maybe NAC but even that is questionable. Just limit duration. Winstrol is lame tho just fyi. You would have more fun with dbol.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

ToolSteel (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    ^^^ I have always been a big guy and diet has been a downfall in the past. I'm not trekking down this path without a solid 2~3 months of proper diet and cardio. If I see the results I want then I may not fool with gear as changing the hormone levels within my body does sounds scary. Although I have been down this road before with diet and cardio and did not get anywhere near what I was hoping for. Which led me to throwing it out the window.

Just out of curiosity what's so bad about winstrol compared to dbol?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,993 Posts
    Winstrol doesn't burn fat. It just pulls out water making you temporarily appear leaner.

Dbol is a party.
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver
    Ecks...no time to explain...I have to finish these wings and 4 beers and get home to fight this guy that says the bench press is non-functional.

Thanks
    Like everyone has been saying.....You want a six pack, change your diet and do some cardio. Winstrol, Var, they wont give you a six pack. Everyone will also tell you that gear doesn't do much without a good diet. Even when you go on a "cutting cycle" your diet has to be in check. Diet is so important. Very hard though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12