Deca use for women

asoucy25

Lady Member
Reaction score
I recently started a cycle of 25mg of Deca once a week. Have any other women tried this? if so can you share your likes and dislikes?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I recently started a cycle of 25mg of Deca once a week. Have any other women tried this? if so can you share your likes and dislikes?

Did you also post this on TID?

If so, you were given great advice :)

Also, you were told (if this is the same person) that NPP would have been a better option, which it would be but 25mg of deca isn't going to hurt you...just hope you are ok with water retention. And I wouldn't up the dose...but that's just my opinion.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
thanks for posting this. I would love to learn more about a female's perspective and experience on the subject of aas. (and by me, I mean mrs bug) I love the guys here like 3rd cousins (twice removed of course) but there seems to be a negative opinion for the most part and a woman's first hand experience is what we're looking for.

Jenner, your advice is an invaluable resource so don't take this post the wrong way. there just are'nt many active women besides you and snake.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
women and deca. you learn something new everyday

It's pretty common. At least among those I've known over the years. Deca /npp is a mild androgenic, women can do very well without worrying to much about masculining effects if they keep their doses at a reasonable level. 25mgs would be a safe dose.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope this isnt your 1st cycle.

If it is, not the end of the world. But most should get some experience using var to start

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope this isnt your 1st cycle.

If it is, not the end of the world. But most should get some experience using var to start

Nothing wrong with your girl running Var as long as you have an extra dick somewhere.

New Threads