HCG, HMG, and PCT

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
My favorite exert from the study:

"3) Penile length measurement Penile length was measured by one doctor (K. Park). A wooden spatula was pressed against the pubic ramus depressing the suprapubic pad of fat as completely as possible to ensure that the part of the penis that is buried in the subcutaneous fat was measured. Measurement was made along the dorsum of the penis to the tip of the glans penis. The length of foreskin was not included"

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Zilla, as excited as I was to hear I may be able to increase the size of my wee-danny-doublin.... I couldnt help but notice the age of the males they used in the study (12-24 years of age)... this leads me to beileve their findings of increased penis size due to HCG might not be a truely accurate finding... Am I wrong here? I mean I know when I was 12, I had thought I had a micro penis too, but then puberty caught up and now im at least 3" errect... thank goodness.

Difficult to comment on that since we don't have individual stats, just averages. But an average of 0.7 inches in 8 weeks leads me to believe that this wasn't just a case of a bunch of subjects going through the growth period.

Keep in mind that this isn't an isolated finding. I know for a fact that a 1994 paper mentioned in the discussion section also showed an increase in dick size even in the post-pupertal period and it has been mentioned in multiple papers since.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Difficult to comment on that since we don't have individual stats, just averages. But an average of 0.7 inches in 8 weeks leads me to believe that this wasn't just a case of a bunch of subjects going through the growth period.

Keep in mind that this isn't an isolated finding. I know for a fact that a 1994 paper mentioned in the discussion section also showed an increase in dick size even in the post-pupertal period and it has been mentioned in multiple papers since.

This is the unicorn of findings then. Why arent men everywhere injecting themselves with a few grams per week of HCG...? Even if you dont have q small wee wee, id think most men would love to have an extra 3/4"

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
This is the unicorn of findings then. Why arent men everywhere injecting themselves with a few grams per week of HCG...? Even if you dont have q small wee wee, id think most men would love to have an extra 3/4"

Hooolllyyy Shhhiiittt.....
Now to simply come up with a way to con my clinic into tripling my script.....
My new giant pp awaits!
Well more giant like...
Errr well more average like finally, maybe.
Anyway where's my bac water, gotta go now

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

Probably because the data shows it helps dudes with micro dicks, not necessarily the same effect on normal or better dicks.

Reaction score
i ran for a real long f*n time and got on HCG for fertility reasons (trying to have a kid) and at 2000 iu 3x week it took about a month to start feeling anything. This was after a few clen/nolva cycles for 3 months...

after 2 months, i've dropped HCG to 1500 3x week and added HMG 75iu 3x week. going for testing in 5 weeks for another count.

it really depends on how your body deals with the shutdown and how long you've been on.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Here is how I see it.
The leading theory as to why guys don't recover after cycling has to do with Leydig cell dysfunction.
HCG helps keep those cells nice and responsive throughout your cycle, which minimizes the risks of dysfunction so...do guys want to maximize their chances of recovery or not?

Also, it makes your dick bigger. I mean come on now folks, HCG is clearly awesome:
Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism
"The hCG treatment increased the serum testosterone level, penile length, and testicular volume in IHH patients."
1500-2000iu 3x week, no adverse effects, only gainz. All kinds of gainz :)

51% increase in length! Hello 18" cock in 7 weeks!!! Log to follow.

I wonder what it does for girth. I don't​ want a pencil dick.

New Threads