2nd cycle. need good advice.

sz1

Reaction score
Your gonna run a cycle make great gains but when you get off your gonna go back to how you look now unless u stay on for life...Pay someone to make a diet for you and to help you in the gym ..Do this for a good year none stop before running anything..You wanna go into a cycle already in the best shape of your life

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I primarily want to know then if this stack is good?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I primarily want to know then if this stack is good?

No its not good. There's your answer. Dude hit the gym first and actually build some muscle without gear like the others have said. You're going to regret it if u start now. I promise.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im still wondering how we would know if "the stack is good" with the information...or lack there of you have given us? How many mg per week of testosterone do u think you need to begin to gain adequate mass? What are the pros of running testosterone and what are the cons? What do your "stacked secondary and tertiary compounds"do that test doesnt? What mg of those do you think you need for a beginner cycle, or do you think you even need them? What are ancillary drugs and why do you use them? Which one of those drugs (if any)do you need during cycle or for post cycle therapy? How do they work? What role does estrogen play in all of this mess? What is estrogen rebound? What are the effects of high estrogen levels? What are the effects of low estrogen levels? What is the importance of food in all of this (doesnt look like u eat much)? Answer all of these questions in essay format and Pillar will grade u if u ask nicely.

Last edited:

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can reach the goals you want with a good workout plan and a good diet. You dont need gear yet and you dont know enough about those compounds to be taking them. And no what you listed for what would be your first real cycle does not look "good". Its a mess, all of it. You also need to read and research proper pct. You can do all of this learning over the next year or two while you train and eat on that new sweet diet plan.
!S!

sz1

Reaction score
You can reach the goals you want with a good workout plan and a good diet. You dont need gear yet and you dont know enough about those compounds to be taking them. And no what you listed for what would be your first real cycle does not look "good". Its a mess, all of it. You also need to read and research proper pct. You can do all of this learning over the next year or two while you train and eat on that new sweet diet plan.
!S!

great. seems like the most genuine responses are from "founding members". makes sense. What does a diet plan look like for me then?

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great. seems like the most genuine responses are from "founding members". makes sense. What does a diet plan look like for me then?
Can u answer any of those questions i asked? Those arent reasonable questions?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So after scowering forums figured I'd join one finally. If you don't have advice don't bother. Not looking for stupid remarks or flaming. Obviously made a decision and going with it, just need some advice. We all were new at some point.

I am 26.
5ft 6"
about 127lbs
Don't know my Body fat yet.

My first cycle I did over a year ago. If I remember correctly I was doin 500mg .5 cc test and 1cc winny every 3 days. for 1 month. HGH 5000iu morning and evening. Then I said **** it and stopped. Did NolvadrenXt PCT 2 weeks after. Got good gains but lost everything after I stopped my workouts. Now Im skinny again. Want to pack on the muscle and get back to it.

HERE IS MY NEXT CYCLE:
Sustanon x 3
Deca x 3
Dbol x 1
1cc sust, 1cc deca Every 3 Days. 1 pill dbol Every day. And I got Clomid this time too. Reputable source says I should start the clomid 2 weeks before my last pin.

What do you think?

Volume is not equal to dose. You didn't list doses.

Injecting sust and deca every three days indicates to me that you don't understand esters.

You didn't specify length of cycle

You got your pct start time completely wrong. Like off by a month wrong.

You don't spell out your pct plan.

You are 127lbs and by those pics about 20% bodyfat. Do the math. Without all that fat you weigh 100lbs. Then subtract bones, organs etc... you have like 5 pounds of muscle.

You clearly don't lift or have any commitment to this lifestyle at all. In fact this almost has to be a troll. If it isn't then I pray for a nuclear holocaust because mankind should never be this stupid.

New Threads