2nd cycle. need good advice.

sz1

Reaction score
So after scowering forums figured I'd join one finally. If you don't have advice don't bother. Not looking for stupid remarks or flaming. Obviously made a decision and going with it, just need some advice. We all were new at some point.

I am 26.
5ft 6"
about 127lbs
Don't know my Body fat yet.

My first cycle I did over a year ago. If I remember correctly I was doin 500mg .5 cc test and 1cc winny every 3 days. for 1 month. HGH 5000iu morning and evening. Then I said **** it and stopped. Did NolvadrenXt PCT 2 weeks after. Got good gains but lost everything after I stopped my workouts. Now Im skinny again. Want to pack on the muscle and get back to it.

HERE IS MY NEXT CYCLE:
Sustanon x 3
Deca x 3
Dbol x 1
1cc sust, 1cc deca Every 3 Days. 1 pill dbol Every day. And I got Clomid this time too. Reputable source says I should start the clomid 2 weeks before my last pin.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
you arer 127 lb? are you sure? plus you are saying you have already done the cycle?
you need to fix your diet before you inject yourself bro. no amount of gear will help you keep your gains ...

sz1

Reaction score
Yes Im 127lbs maybe 130?. That last cycle was over a year ago. Completely stopped training and eating after clean after.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
If I were you I would definitely get my diet in check first. You have to eat my friend. You probably have a lot of potential that you haven't tapped into yet. What does your diet look like and your training? Did I read that right, you used GH on your first cycle? Provide some more info and you will get some help. Make sure you read the stickys also.

sz1

Reaction score
you arer 127 lb? are you sure? plus you are saying you have already done the cycle?
you need to fix your diet before you inject yourself bro. no amount of gear will help you keep your gains ...

Yes Im 127lbs maybe 130?. That last cycle was over a year ago. Completely stopped training and eating after clean after.

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
start by posting your diet, gain atleast 10 pounds without the help of any AAS and than start a cycle.

sz1

Reaction score
Ill be increasing food intake with this cycle as well. 6 meals a day. high protein.

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
i suggest you do that before you start a cycle. turn it into a habbit and then cycle other wise, you will gain weight while on cycle because ur diet is good and once you stop cycling back to your old habbits.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Wait, does that say that you stopped your first cycle after a month? If so, this next cycle will be your real "first" cycle. I suggest that you try to make it at least 2 months this time. Also, you might want to use 5/8" needles since you are 127lbs.

sz1

Reaction score
Wait, does that say that you stopped your first cycle after a month? If so, this next cycle will be your real "first" cycle. I suggest that you try to make it at least 2 months this time. Also, you might want to use 5/8" needles since you are 127lbs.

pretty much. yeah this will run 12 weeks. I got a booty so i just got the 1 1/2 anyway but know not to go all the way if I dont need to for thighs and shoulder. thats what I used last time, was fine. 130lbs isnt horrible? I guess people are forgetting im only 5ft 6 too.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
My son is 26, 5'6", and has gotten to 155# without gear. He has the metabolism of a humming bird. How'd he do it? Eat, eat, then eat some more.
Lean_dude27 is right. 5'6" matters not. At 26 and 127 pounds you have a lot of room to grow before gear. And I'M ON you should probably treat this as your first cycle and stick to test if you do anything. Oh yeah, and run it longer than 4 weeks. Not flaming, just giving advice as requested.

sz1

Reaction score
My son is 26, 5'6", and has gotten to 155# without gear. He has the metabolism of a humming bird. How'd he do it? Eat, eat, then eat some more.
Lean_dude27 is right. 5'6" matters not. At 26 and 127 pounds you have a lot of room to grow before gear. And I'M ON you should probably treat this as your first cycle and stick to test if you do anything. Oh yeah, and run it longer than 4 weeks. Not flaming, just giving advice as requested.

thanks! ok lets all say that I get back up to 140 before I run this 12 week cycle. How does that cycle look? the way I mapped it out sounds good? PCT?

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I was surprised to see a good amount of bodyfat on 130lb man in those pics. It is crazy to think that you could get down to 115-120lbs to hit 10%. I'm not trying to sound like a d-bag at all but it doesn't seem like you workout very often. Try to give it 6 months to a year before you jump into gear. It will be a wasted cycle again if you go in now.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your gonna run a cycle make great gains but when you get off your gonna go back to how you look now unless u stay on for life...Pay someone to make a diet for you and to help you in the gym ..Do this for a good year none stop before running anything..You wanna go into a cycle already in the best shape of your life

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
So you did $27,000 worth of HGH morning and evening? That can't be right.

Honestly dude, you don't look like you've ever worked out before. Like ever. That's not flaming, that's giving it to you straight. Anyone that decides to run gear should show years of dedication and work ethic before using anything. Otherwise you'll be one of those guys that ONLY works out when on and wind up crushing your endocrine system for literally nothing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
X2 what bundy said...not to break you down, but you have little no muscular foundation yet. Hit the gym consistently all natural for a couple years, get on a solid diet plan and be patient, enjoy the process and build you foundation. You can get a long way all natural....by then maybe you won't even want the juice. There's no magical drug that can cancel out hard work and dedication.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cc's dont mean shit. If u are explaining your cycles in how much oil you are injecting its evident you dont understand what ur taking. Thats like my biggest pet peeve. How tha phuck r we supposed to know the mg/ml of your gear?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spend time eating/lifting, read here as much as you can. It seems you need to soak up knowledge for about 6 months til your ready for a needle.

Learn about building muscle natty, proper bulking & cutting diets, figure out how much tes to run, what dose of an anti-estrogen you ll need based on each dose of tes. This place has been around prolly 6 years now, there is a wealth of information scattered between the sections.

Read all that pertain to you and those that even slightly pertain. You need to learn what your doing natty, than learn AAS as a whole.

GL bro

New Threads