Test-c/Tren-e/Mast-e Ratio?

mrmichael

Reaction score
If 400 worked why not just run 400 again?

What's the goal here? Cutting? If so an awesome recomp I have ran was

Test cyp 200/wk
Tren E 400/wk

Dude I was lean as ****. I dropped 8 pounds but like 10%bf. It was ****ing nuts. Dys was licking his chops.

Then when you are really good and lean throw in 100 drol and you will look like a cartoon character.

Pillar, when would u expect to feel tren e? I know it's roughly 5-6 weeks for the total time for most people.

I've ran tren at 400 before and I didn't feel much till weeks 5-6 in terms of sweats ect...

I'm doing 800 this time and currently nearing end of week 3 OR start of week 4. I'm not getting sweats or much sides tbh. (My piss is yellow if that means much)
Even at the high dosage I'm doing, should I not expect to feel it much earlier? I don't know how to gauge it by.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give it a whirl with low test this time.
Ive actually been running all my secondary and tertiary compounds higher than my test. This ia totally from the past decade of my experiences.

I think i have over used test many many times in the past and my results have been dominated by it. I dont think people let their stacked compounds work as much as they should. If test was the be all end all wouldnt that be all anyone used? Truth is testosterone itself has many many nasty sides the higher on the spectrum you go.

Im starting to think it has a better purpose for libido upkeep and libido upkeep only. Let your other drugs work. Blast them, and keep test dosages at a minor to moderate level. Im getting ready to run a test /tren/eq cycle. Im going to keep my test around 350mg per week, tren 600, and eq 600...see what happens.

New Threads