First cycle

Reaction score
First test 400
About to start a first cycle and was looking for some help, I'm 23 just under 10stone so I am quite thin with being 5'9 been on and off in gym for about 2 years just want put the size on and shred out.

There are tones of posts what to take what to avoid been researching now quite a lot and heads mused.

I'm thinking of starting on test 400 and been recommended by some one what I should take below.

0.5ml or 1 ml test mon and thurs in your shoulder
sus deca 1ml of each mon and thurs in cheeks
6 dbol tabs a day,
for 12 - 16 weeks

Pct:

hcg and clomid

Advice please and appreciated.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you what most everyone here will tell you. You're young and not making the most of your natural test production. You're 140lbs and haven't put in serious time training. Eat like a fukking horse, train hard and consistently for at least a couple more years and then revisit the idea of using gear once you've built a decent base naturally. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's what you NEED to hear

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bit premature for you. 2 years training and off and on at that.

I have news for you. Steroids are not going to put on mass and shred you up because you have not figured out the hard part yet. Eating.

As for the actual cycle
800 test is a bit much. I would do 1.5cc once per week of enanthate or cypionate.

I have no idea wtf sus deca is. Sus or Sustanon is a blend of testosterone esters. Deca is abother animal.

6 dbol tabs? Hoping those aren't 50mg tabs lol

If you run this cycle this prematurely you will gain 10 pounds and when you come off will lose 15.

Reaction score
Thanks man for reply appreciate it .

I've been 9.5stone now since I was 18 and bounced from that to just shy of 10 and its been happening for 5 years and that with 4 visit's to the gym a week. Since I was 20 Eating like a fkin horse really hammering the intake and took it very serious and everybody was asking where the fk I put the food I eat that much.

I've been discrimated cause of my size in jobs and everything no and it really is a confidence knock and starting to really aggrivate me. Did have a break and I ate a lot and I mean A LOT of junk for about 6months everyday and still didn't touch me.

These past two years I really have tried and been on an off due to loss of family and stuff. And I've come to this stage now where I just want that booster to get me on track.

I was given an opportunity to train with somebody that was going to help me through it when I was 18 and I told him the same thing your telling me now that I don't think my body's ready for it. It's been 5 years now and I can't get over 10 1/2 and been trying to reach that since just naturally.

Feel like I've tackled it from ever angle now and not go nowhere with it.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks man for reply appreciate it .

I've been 9.5stone now since I was 18 and bounced from that to just shy of 10 and its been happening for 5 years and that with 4 visit's to the gym a week. Since I was 20 Eating like a fkin horse really hammering the intake and took it very serious and everybody was asking where the fk I put the food I eat that much.

I've been discrimated cause of my size in jobs and everything no and it really is a confidence knock and starting to really aggrivate me. Did have a break and I ate a lot and I mean A LOT of site for about 6months everyday and still didn't touch me.

These past two years I really have tried and been on an off due to loss of family and stuff. And I've come to this stage now where I just want that booster to get me on track.

I was given an opportunity to train with somebody that was going to help me through it when I was 18 and I told him the same thing your telling me now that I don't think my body's ready for it. It's been 5 years now and I can't get over 10 1/2 and been trying to reach that since just naturally.

Tester here is a suggestion for you that absolutely can't fail so long as you are honest....

Start a diet log here. I will ask a couple of the nutrition experts to keep an eye on it.

Your job is to record every single scrap of food you eat each day. Give us two weeks of that and one of two things will happen.

You will either gain weight

Or

We will find how much food it will actually take for you to grow.

Also there are some really easy tricks to sneaking extra calories into your day and frankly they are delicious.

You promise to give us an accurate record and we promise to put some damn meat on your bones.

Reaction score
Was just a spelling mistake sorry about that.

Was meant to say sus and Deca and all that was just a recommendation. Even I thought it sounded a bit heavy for first cycle and I've no idea of the outcome or how it is to be on.

And I'm not sure about the dose of dbol tbh never said

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Tester, The hardest part of all of this is getting your diet in check. You have to eat. Just when you think you are eating enough, you will figure out that you are not. The amount of food I eat every day is insane. I eat 7 times a day and just when I finish one, I feel like its almost time to start eating again. So what we are saying here, is no matter what you are taking, if you don't eat enough, nothing you take will work. Show us what you eat on a daily basis and these guys will help. The only magic potion to get big, is eating and training. Oh...and eating. lol Its not easy.

MT

New Threads