Test e/ deca suggestion

Reaction score
My favorite cycle was test e/ deca/ anadrol. I don't know if the anadrol did anything for me, so I was thinking for my first cycle in a few years to just do the test e and deca. I lost all my cycle data when my computer took a shit, so I need some suggestions on how much of each to run per week, and how often to dose each per week. Im thinking a 12-16 week cycle, and really need advice regarding HCG and PCT as I can't remember any of that stuff. I was completely reliant on the info others had given me, that instead of committing to memory I saved to computer then lost.

Thank you for any help. I work in the medical arena, so I will do my best to scour the forum and add info where I can, but only if I know wtf I'm talking about, so hopefully I answer a few questions for each that I ask.

---Shane

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
How about you tell us what you think you want to do and we'll critique it

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
600 to 750 test cyp pinned 2 x per week
450 to 600 deca pinned once per week

If you don't know if drol did anything then it was fake because drol makes itself known

HCG 250 iu 2x per week

Blast of hcg 250 eod 3 weeks after last pin
The next week go 500 eod

Then start pct
6 weeks clomid at 50mg ed
6 weeks nolva at 20mg ed

Time to start studying. If you wanna cycle you should be able to pull dose info and pct out of your ass at will.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just saw you are on trt in your intro. That means no pct for you. Skip the hcg blast nolva and clomid. Just drop test to your trt dose.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I actually almost made a comment about how we don't spoonfeed here. Thanks pillar. Making me the grumpy curmudgeon

Reaction score
Thanks, my plan was to do 500mg test e above my trt dose, which would be 700mg total, split up between two pins. Then 300mg deca, bt couldnt remember dosing schedule. Ill have to look into anadrol again. I remember there were some sides but sont recall much beyond that. Youre right, i should be able to pull cycle info out my ass at will, but its been three years, during which i started and am 2 months from completing my degree in molecular biology. I also spend 20 hours a week in a research lab working on cancer tumors. So i can pull all kinds of info out my ass for you regarding avogadros number, retroviruses, how to deaign a pcr primer, what temps to use for extracting dna from a mixed sample, etc but cycle info isnt front of mind anymore. So i apologize. Also i was thinking 12 weeks for cycle length.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks, my plan was to do 500mg test e above my trt dose, which would be 700mg total, split up between two pins. Then 300mg deca, bt couldnt remember dosing schedule. Ill have to look into anadrol again. I remember there were some sides but sont recall much beyond that. Youre right, i should be able to pull cycle info out my ass at will, but its been three years, during which i started and am 2 months from completing my degree in molecular biology. I also spend 20 hours a week in a research lab working on cancer tumors. So i can pull all kinds of info out my ass for you regarding avogadros number, retroviruses, how to deaign a pcr primer, what temps to use for extracting dna from a mixed sample, etc but cycle info isnt front of mind anymore. So i apologize. Also i was thinking 12 weeks for cycle length.

If it's been 3 years you would actually blow up just running test at 500 to 600. Something to consider.

If you do run deca you want to go out to 16 weeks with it. It's slow acting so you won't really notice the effects until around week 6 to week 8.

Reaction score
IMO 700mg test is a lot. At some point the receptors get saturated. Deca is a great choice. Get some DBOL to start you off and you will love it. Never a big fan of ABOMBS! More and more people i talk to tell me they didn't do shit. I have tried many brands.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO 700mg test is a lot. At some point the receptors get saturated. Deca is a great choice. Get some DBOL to start you off and you will love it. Never a big fan of ABOMBS! More and more people i talk to tell me they didn't do shit. I have tried many brands.

THe old thought about saturated receptors has been demonstrated to be false. The body makes new receptors.

And quit knocking drol will ya shits my favorite lol

shakeyjake1991

Reaction score
I'm on similar cycle as we speak, 1200mg deca 500mg test e, anadrol 50mg e/d and 20mg dbol e/d

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just saw you are on trt in your intro. That means no pct for you. Skip the hcg blast nolva and clomid. Just drop test to your trt dose.
He may want to use hcg to maintain the integrity of his manhood. My wellness doc tries to push it on me all the time, but i really dont use it frequently. Try 250ius every 3 days to start. As far as the cycle...i just posted about my thoughts on test. Use as much test as u need to keep your libido and sexual functionality. Start the deca around 400 and increase it as gains slow. If i was running the cycle id run test c at 400mg per week, deca 600-800mg per week. Run the deca 12 weeks or so...then back to cruise.

Not good to solely take the advice of others. Eveyone is different. Find what your body can handle and maintain that equalibrium. You have to play doc on yourself and break a few eggs to see where u need to be. Its good to get a baseline understanding of what the average novice starts at, but you'll need to make adjustments and understand that these are hormones that effect everyone within a bell curve...figuratively speaking.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He may want to use hcg to maintain the integrity of his manhood. My wellness doc tries to push it on me all the time, but i really dont use it frequently. Try 250ius every 3 days to start. As far as the cycle...i just posted about my thoughts on test. Use as much test as u need to keep your libido and sexual functionality. Start the deca around 400 and increase it as gains slow. If i was running the cycle id run test c at 400mg per week, deca 600-800mg per week. Run the deca 12 weeks or so...then back to cruise.

Not good to solely take the advice of others. Eveyone is different. Find what your body can handle and maintain that equalibrium. You have to play doc on yourself and break a few eggs to see where u need to be. Its good to get a baseline understanding of what the average novice starts at, but you'll need to make adjustments and understand that these are hormones that effect everyone within a bell curve...figuratively speaking.

Skip the blast is what I said. As in the steps after cycle but before pct.

And the whole point of a cycle or blast is to take the body out of equilibrium.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really? Not my perspective. Creating an anabolic state and completely throwing your body out of equlibrium or balance is not what anyone wants. I think i see what you are getting at. But for the sake of intellectual banter ill ask you why people are consistently trying to combat negative hormonal spikes that cause ill wanted side effects? Why do we speak of consistent blood/hormone levels? Why do speak of estrogen rebound? Issues of high blood pressure? Sexual dysfunction lol? Youre not reading what im saying correctly or you are profoundly wrong with all do respect sir.

I for one do not want to throw my body into that type state. Im a 6 ft 3 265 lb man who has lived this life style for a multitude of years. I obviously know how to cycle anabolic steroids lol. Contrary to some peoples opinions im sure...im well educated on what i speak on, or i wouldnt speak at all. If i misread your post my apologies, but i think the action was mimiced on your end as well 🤔.

Last edited:

zuzulo

Reaction score
I dont think you will get enough out of Deca at 12 weeks. 16 might work, but i think its too short. If you dont want to lenghten your cycle, maybe switch to NPP.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info everyone. Didn't realize finding a new source was going to be so damn hard so things may have to wait until I can find a raw supplier and synthesize everything myself.

Reaction score
I'm going to start a new cycle soon : 16 weeks
250 enanthate twice a week
200 mg deca 3 times a week
cabergoline
either dianabol or anadrol
6 IU norditropin
I've done many cycles (about 10 years) and it's working less and less on me (too much myostatin)
I've a comp in a year and need desperately some lean mass for it
Do you think it could work (it's my 4th one with this AAS -no GH) ? How could I do better ?
Would cypio be better than enanthate ?

zuzulo

Reaction score
I'm going to start a new cycle soon : 16 weeks
250 enanthate twice a week
200 mg deca 3 times a week
cabergoline
either dianabol or anadrol
6 IU norditropin
I've done many cycles (about 10 years) and it's working less and less on me (too much myostatin)
I've a comp in a year and need desperately some lean mass for it
Do you think it could work (it's my 4th one with this AAS -no GH) ? How could I do better ?
Would cypio be better than enanthate ?

Why do you pin Deca 3x a week? You could do 1.5cc with each Test E shot. Would save you 1 pin.
Cyp has a half life of ~1 day more then Test E. So really no difference, if you pin twice a week anyway. The only difference would be that Cyp has less Testosterone, because the Cyp Ester is heavier.

HGH really makes a huge difference. If you add HGH i guarantee you will grow big time. Add insulin to it and your gona be a beast.

Reactions: Dav
Reaction score
I have been using slin before I touch AAS because I'm diabetic and I can have as much slin as I want. The problem is that it doesn't work any longer on me. Especially when I'm getting HGH and IGF1 (insulin agonists). Any info would be welcome

New Threads