Fish oil

Battletoad

Reaction score
I liked it for the anti-inflammatory properties. But, like Seek, I eat a good amount of fatty fish now, so supplementing additional fish oils just seems unnecessary. Not knocking it at all, I just don't personally use it any longer.

I read somewhere that the anti-inflammatory properties may be related to the deterioration of various compounds within the oil, and not the fatty acids per se. I can't remember the source, so take what I say at face value. But, I do remember them testing various common brands of fish oil for potency, and many of them were quite deteriorated. I'll link the study if I can find it, since it was pretty interesting.

Reaction score
Fish oil has so many health benefits. I like to cook in fish oil. Anyway its a wonderful thread and best discussion that you all have did. Keep sharing useful stuff.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Fish oil has so many health benefits. I like to cook in fish oil. Anyway its a wonderful thread and best discussion that you all have did. Keep sharing useful stuff.

That is why this forum rules. There are dozens and dozens of threads like this on numerous different topics. I see you are new here so make sure you use the search before you post a thread so you can find more nuggets of gold just like this one.

Aoutest

Reaction score
Fish Oil: Not even once.

J/K. Purely anecdotal but I "feel" better when I'm doing 6 grams of fish oil a day. It's all about the feelings :)